[05] The Math Wizard

[Chapter 05]

[Chapter 05]

Am I really blunt and stupid? Did she read my mind?

Or am I thinking out loud?

Even if you force me eat a poop, or murder me, I won't be able to solve that problem.

Can someone, help me. Please—

Then, someone stand, and caught everyone's attention.

"I volunteer."

Everyone's attention diverted from where the voice came. Jeongyeon gasped. She can't believe that someone is willing to help her, especially when time comes like this.

When she turned to see who volunteered to help her, she's shocked. Her mouth leaving hanging wide open.

Am I dreaming again?

Of all people, why him?

"I would like to volunteer," Jimin said while looking at his teacher, then to Jeongyeon. He could see that she's having a hard time to answer the problem, since her hands are shaking, and her face lost its colors. "I hope you won't mind."

So that's why, he decided to help, so that they can be dismissed early.

Ms. Lee sighed. "Okay, Ms. Yoo, you may now take a sit. Next time, listen and focus on our discussion." Then, Ms. Lee looked at the student who volunteered earlier. "Mr. Park, you may now answer the problem."

"I'll give you two minutes." She added, in which Jimin just simply nodded, and stared computing.

Park Jimin is really a Math geek, Math genius. He can solve problems and equations, easily, and less hassle. Mathematics is his favorite subject. Other students may see Math as a curse, but for him, he treats this subject as his best friend.

He started computing and writing his answer on the board. He sometimes use calculator, but in this problem — which is as easy as pie for him — he didn't need to use it.

Everyone is amazed and mouthed an "Oh!" by how Park Jimin was able to answer the problem as simple as that. Almost all of his classmates are having a hard time, by just staring at the problem given.

Ms. Lee is impressed. She didn't expect that there's a student who's genius enough to answer the problem.

Meanwhile, Nayeon and Taehyung are also impressed. Their reactions are like the can't believe that there's someone who really understood the lesson, because they couldn't. Rosé and Jennie are also amazed, the whole class clap their hands, and praised the volunteer.

On the other hand, Jeongyeon is really amazed. She didn't expect that Park Jimin is really good in Math. She's thankful that he saved her ass.

Park Jimin is a Math wizard! I'm so lucky that there's still someone like him, who's willing to help, and saved other people's ass!