[33] Childhood Best Friend (Forever)

[Chapter 33]

[Chapter 33]

Year 2011

"Hey, Kim Taehyung-ah!"

Jeongyeon's voice echoed around the room, as she yelled at her best friend. Taehyung only glanced at her then smiled. He went back playing again.

"Hey..."

"Hmm?" He hummed in response while eyes are glued and his attention is still on the screen. She was about to reply, when he suddenly exclaimed. "Yah! Victory!"

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. "Yeah you won," she was about to stand up, but when she felt him stopped her. "What?"

"What do you need, Jeongyeon?" Taehyung asked, but he saw her brows furrowed. "O-oh, are you mad, Jeong?"

They're currently at Taehyung's house. She decided to visit him, and at the same time ask for some help with their assignment.

Jeongyeon showed him that she's angry, but at the end, she giggled. "Just kidding you idiot! Kindly help me with my assignment... pretty please...?"

"I-idiot?" Taehyung's brows furrowed. "Mom! Jeongyeon called me—"

"Oh shi—" Jeongyeon shut him up and glared at him. "Oh my gosh, what's wrong with you, Tae?"

"Hmm... nothing." Taehyung smiled and tapped the chair beside him. "Here, sit."

Jeongyeon took the spot beside him, and she immediately opened the book to show him a problem. "Help me."

She and Taehyung are currently sitting, while waiting for their breakfast to be served. The latter squinted his eyes, as he stared at the problem. "In this problem?"

"Oh-huh."

Then, he stared reviewing his notes, and teach her how to solve it. It's like he's the mentor, and she's his student.

She sometimes wonder if Taehyung is not her best friend, then maybe she might have fallen for him. But of course, she and him knows the boundaries of their relationship.

For her, Taehyung is the real life's best boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 29, 2016

"Oh gosh, what a tiring day indeed."

Jeongyeon just walked up from an exhausting morning. She stretched her arms widely. She dreamt of something — someone special.

Someone who's close to her dear heart.

She walked towards the huge mirror and stared at herself. For a moment, she completely forgot how she really looks like because of being busy.