[10] Flower

A/N: Flowers gives beauty, color, and life.

[Chapter 10]

Loser.

A total loser.

"Jeongyeon unnie, are you alright?" Tzuyu, the youngest of them all asked. "Are you okay?"

"Hey, is there something bothering you, unnie?" Chaeyoung asked, concerned. "I also noticed that you didn't eat your spaghetti."

Everyone looked at her, with a hint of concern. She looked down at her plate, and swirl is again with a fork. She didn't want them to be worried for her.

"I-I am fine, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu." She replied, with a thumbs up. "Don't worry about your unnie."

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asked her, observing her. "Do you have a problem or something?"

"That Blackpink group again?" Yoongi seconded.

"I'm really fine, thank you for your concerns, Namjoon oppa and Yoongi oppa." She faced a smiled at them."

"Just tell us if you have a problem, or is you need someone to talk to," Taehyung taps her shoulder. "Okay, Jeongie?"

"Yeah, Tae. Thank you."

And then, they continued doing other stuffs, finishing their foods, and talking about nonsense things, and laughing.

Jeongyeon forced herself to finish her spaghetti, even if she had already lost her appetite, because of a sudden memory. She didn't want them to be worried about her.

"Guys, do you have any plans this coming afternoon?" Jihyo asked them one by one.

"I don't have any, unnie." Mina answered.

"Me too."

All of them have the same answer. That they have no plans this afternoon.

"How about you, Jungkook and Jimin?" Hoseok asked the two new kids. "You can join us later, if you want."

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other, mentally asking each other if they have something to do this afternoon. "I'm free this afternoon, hyung." Jimin answered.

"Me too," Jungkook also replied. "Let's just hope that professors won't be give a tons of assignments!"

Everyone groaned when they suddenly remembered about assignments. "But, those shits won't stop us, let's go later this afternoon." Yoongi said.

"Yah, Yoongi. No cursing please." Jin reminded him, but the latter didn't mind him. "Aish, just don't do it again. We have kids here!

"Yah, yah, fine hyung." He said and focused on his food.

"By the way unnie," Dahyun said as she placed down her spoon and fork. "Where are we going? Or should I ask, what are we going to do?"

Jihyo looked up, and smiled. "Not that expensive, Dubu." And then, she flashed a wide grin. "Others may found it boring, but for us, it is special! And you guys already know where."