[40] The Truth Unfolded

TRIGGER WARNING: Sensitive words and some scenes might be featured in this chapter.

A/N: We finally reached the last chapter of this story! Thank you so much for reading. I enjoyed writing it!

This chapter is divided into two POV's.

[Chapter 40]

(This part will feature Jungkook's point of view)

October 8, 2016

I don't give a fuck on whatever you think of me. Am I crazy? Then fine, I'm really crazy. For her.

Things wouldn't be this complicated if she only felt the same way for me. Why does she couldn't love me the way I love her?

Why it has to be him? Why not me?

Whatever, things won't change. I'm willing to do this, whatever it takes. I'm not afraid to face the consequences soon, as she learned about what I did.

If doing these things is the only way for her to realize what do I really feel, then I'm willing to do it.

If hurting her is the only thing that I can do, then I have no choice, but to do it as well.

As soon as I stopped my car at the club, I quickly went out. But of course, for protection, I make sure that no one would be able to notice me.

And suspect me as well.

I entered the club with no doubt. My eyes wondered around, looking for the poor junior high school girl who have no choice, but to follow my orders.

I sit on a club chair first. After all, I need to refresh my mind. So, I need a refreshing drink. I ordered a glass of mojito. My favorite.

"J-Jungkook oppa?"

Finally, the person that I've been waiting for ages is finally here. I can sense her uneasiness. I decided to break the ice.

"Where is she?"

She didn't answered, and took me to the table, where I saw two familiar figures. Both left unconscious, or maybe Jeongyeon is still not.

"Dahyun, did you also put some drug on Nayeon noona's drink?" I asked, curiously.

She slightly shook her head. I also noticed her pale featured tonight, since there's a lot of lights everywhere. Maybe because she's frightened?

"I-I didn't. She's drunk."

I simply nodded, and went to their place. We're from behind them, so I guess Jeongyeon wouldn't be able to notice us, unless we approach them. I decided to sat beside her.

"It's nice to see you here."

She slightly looked up. See? She's still awake, but it seems like her head is spinning. That's great.