[12] Sunflower

[Chapter 12]

[Chapter 12]

"Jeongyeonie..."

"Jeongyeon..."

"Jeong..."

"Je..."

"Hey?"

Taehyung slightly and softly shaked her shoulder, which made her a little startle. "Your ice cream is melting."

"O-oh?" She asked as she looked at her hand, she felt a sticky liquid passing through. Taehyung immediately grabbed a tissue and wiped her hand.

"You're spacing out," he said and shot a glance at her while wiping her hand. "Is there any problem?"

Jeongyeon thanked him first, before speaking, "M-me?" She asked as she point at herself. "I... I'm fine."

Taehyung looked at her, unconvinced at her answer. "Are you sure? Don't lie Jeong."

The latter sighed. "Okay, because the examination is about to start later."

"And?"

"I didn't review my notes."

Taehyung's eyes widen, as he stared at his childhood best friend. "What? You didn't review? Any subject?"

The latter shook her head. "That thing got rid out of my memory," Jeongyeon replied while they are walking. "I just watched a drama whole day, so yeah I forgot about that."

"Oh my goodness, Jeong," Taehyung said, worriedly. "Our first subject is Precalculus and then followed by General Mathematics. You should atleast skim those pages."

"Yah, I know." She said as she looked down, feeling guilty. "I'm so irresponsible, as if I'm a genius student, tsk."

Jeongyeon finished her ice cream that Taehyung bought her a while ago. Nayeon isn't with them, because she come to school earlier, so that she could review.

That's the reason why Taehyung is with Jeongyeon. Nayeon called him so that he could accompany her best friend.

She felt a soft tap at her shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll help you later," he said and glanced at his wristwatch. "We still have one hour and thirty minutes, so let's go to the library, and I'll teach you."

Jeongyeon's eyes sparkled at she looked at her best friend, she almost jump and sang in glee. "Really, Tae Tae?"

Taehyung smiled at her, and pats her head, "Of course, we're friends, right?" He asked and made their way to his bike. "That's what friends are for."

The latter nodded happily, and smiled at him, genuinely. "Oh, my dear Taehyung is so sweet~" She replied. "So, what do you want, Tae? I'll treat you later."

"I'm not asking for anything in return," The boy said, and smiled a bit. He looked at her directly in the eye. "I just want you to pass, and promise me that you will pass the examination, okay?"