[36] Lost Colors

A/N: I still haven't move on! But, we need to.

Enjoy.

[Chapter 36]

[Chapter 36]

(After the day of Taehyung's burial, and before Jeongyeon's visit before 5 days).

They say that we lost people in our lives for us to realize ---- or for some realizations ---- that we should care for every person that we love, because we don't know what will happen the next day we opened out eyes.

Things might change, and that change could be also the end of us... or the better version of ourselves.

We cannot do anything. The thing that shouldn't happen already happened. But, it doesn't mean that we will hold for it forever.

Sometimes, we need to open our hands, together with our hearts. We need to accept the fact that people leave, because they have to. But what's more important, is the memories that we build together with them during the time that we can still be with them.

It might take some time to heal and mend our broken hearts, but I am certain that when that time comes, I am ready to let go, and accept the fact that...

...Taehyung is gone..

But for now, I still couldn't. It still hurts. Like what I've said, it will take some time. All I could do right now is to cry, and pray for him.

He's gone, but in my mind and heart, I can still feel his presence. That he's still with me, he's watching me.

"J-Jeongyeon!"

Jeongyeon heard many knocks on her door. It's been a day since they buried her best friend. After that, she decided to lock herself again, and have some space.

For herself.

T-Taehyung, I'm so sorry...

"J-Jeongyeon... you can talk to us..." She heard a soft voice outside. Undoubtedly, it was Nayeon. "I-I'll be waiting here outside. J-just simply open the door once you're r-ready..."

She heard a sigh on the door... and some sobs. "W-we are still here with you... I hope you won't push us away. It may be hard for all of us, but we need to be strong. For our squad."

Nayeon paused. And then, continued. "And, for Taehyung..."

A realization hit her very hard.

Am I selfish? Why do I always push people away from me? Clearly, it means I don't deserve them or anyone of them.

Even him.

"J-Jeongyeon... you're not selfish." It seems like the older read what's going on her mind, or she's just thinking our loud. Her eyes widen a bit. "W-we know you only need some space, and time for yourself."