[02] A Dream

[Chapter 02]

[Chapter 02]

So that's Jungkook? And the short guy is...

"Good day, my name is Park Jimin."

Jeongyeon's jaw dropped as she heard the small guy speak. Her eyes traveled at Jungkook, and then later on to Jimin. Well, her full attention is on that Jimin guy.

"Hey," Taehyung said as he shakes her shoulder. "Are you with us?" He asked.

"Yah, Yoo Jeongyeon — oops, it looks like you already have a crush on one of those guys," Nayeon teased while wiggling her eyebrows, which made Jeongyeon and Taehyung furrowed their eyebrows.

"Which one of them? Is it the Jungkook guy, or the shorter one? What is his name again? Jamin? Jimin?" Nayeon asked.

"It's Jimin, unnie." Jeongyeon said while rolling her eyes, which made Nayeon's smirk wider and Taehyung frowned.

"GOTCHA! SO YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT YOU LIKED THAT JIMIN GUY!" Nayeon exclaimed, which she caught the attention of all students including the teacher and the two new students who's still standing in front.

Jeongyeon mentally face palmed and cursed Nayeon, Taehyung glared at Nayeon because she caught everyone's attention. Nayeon quickly covered her mouth and apologized. Jennie and Rosé rolled their eyes at their direction.

WHAT THE HELL! NAYEON AND I JUST CAUGHT EVERYONE'S ATTENTION TWICE! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! DAMN!

"Unnie," Jeongyeon hissed and glared at her. "You're getting the wrong idea, I didn't answer your first question, it was the second one—"

But her words were cut off when the teacher called her best friend's attention.

"Ms. Im Nayeon, what's going on? Mr. Kim asked. "And who's the one you're having chit-chat with? Is it Mr. Kim, Mr. Lee, or Ms. Yoo?"

The students laughed because of the sudden question, but the teacher glared at them which made the students quiet. Taehyung and Jeongyeon mentally cursed Nayeon, while the latter was remained seated and quiet.

We're doomed. Damn!

"Ms. Im, please stand up." Mr. Kim said with an authority. Nayeon quickly stand up, she glanced at here friends who was throwing death glares at her.

She was nervous. She cleared her throat, and speak, "I was talking to Je—"

Then suddenly, someone knocked, and entered. It was a teacher like Mr. Kim.

"Class excused us for a while, Ms. Im, take a sit please," The teacher said. "And you two, welcome to my class, I apologized for what happened earlier, now you can take a sit."

Mr. Kim excused himself and get out. Nayeon quickly sit down and looked at her friends and apologized. While the two new students are sitting at the back.

Thank You, I Love You ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara