[04] Math Problems

[Chapter 04]

[Chapter 04]

Oh no, Park Jimin will be my seatmate, not for the whole semester... But for the whole year?!

What should I do?

Jeongyeon looked at him nervously, as he sit beside her. She can feel that she's having a mini heart attack, so she quickly cut her stars away from him. The good thing is, Jimin didn't noticed it. She almost forgot that Jennie is sitting beside her.

A part of her wants to scream for no reason, and a part of her wants to disappear right now. She can also feel the beads of sweats on her forehead, even if the temperature of the air-condition is at 18°C.

She looked at Taehyung and Nayeon, who's still standing because their names aren't called yet. The girl smiled at her, teasing her, while the boy just furrowed his eyebrows, kinda disappointed for no reason.

30 minutes has passed and all students have already their permanent seats. Some likes it, some don't, and also there's some who has no reaction at all.

Jeongyeon take a glance at her seatmates, Jennie kept on complaining loudly, as if no one's sitting beside her. On the other hand, Jimin has no reaction at all, as well as Jungkook.

Her hands is shaking, for the reason that she didn't know. So, she hid her shaking hands so, no one would notice.

"Aish, why do I need to sit with her?!" Jennie asked herself while dramatically putting alcohol on her fair skin. "That woman has a virus —no! She's the virus itself."

Jeongyeon raised her brows without looking at her noisy seatmate. Now, she already forgot what she's feeling earlier. She also forgot that Jimin is sitting beside her. The one who's giving her a mini heart attack.

Is she insulting me huh? She and Rosé are the ones who looks more like a virus here.

Don't stop me, cause I really want to strangle this bitch! Right now!

"I should be sitting and having a chit-chat with Rosie! Why do I need to sit beside her." She said that made her seatmate rolled her eyes, but she didn't mind it.

Why is she talking to herself like an idiot? Hello, girl, I'm here, stop badmouthing at me!

"It should be arranged in alphabetical order by surnames, so that I'll be sitting with my precious Taehyung!" The woman talked to herself again.

IS SHE TALKING TO HERSELF OUT LOUD? OR SHE REALLY WANTS ME TO HEAR IT? IS SHE INSULTING ME?! I WANT TO SLAP HER COLORFUL FACE RIGHT NOW!

"I really hate this kind of arrangement—" Jennie's words were cut short when her seatmate finally spoke.

"You know what? I also don't like this kind of arrangement," Jeongyeon said with a firm voice, "So, please? Stop thinking out loud, you're annoying, and I'm getting annoyed."