[22] Listen

A/N: The answers that we're all waiting for!

Get ready to listen.

[Chapter 22]

"So... tell me Jeongyeonie, who's the little guy?"

Currently, both of them are in their favorite coffee shop. She requested her childhood friend to join her and accompany her for a while because she needs someone to talk to.

She didn't talk, or even took a glance on Jimin when the time that they're having a class. She needs space, and he knows it.

She needs to breathe.

"You wouldn't believe once I revealed who is he," Jeongyeon absentmindedly replied while stirring her coffee. "Me, myself couldn't believe it."

She sighed. "A-all this time, he's with us. H-hes with me, Tae." Her eyes once again wellwd up with tears. "I-I thought that I wouldn't be affected anymore."

"Jeongyeon,"

"H-hmm?"

"W-who is he?" He carefully asked her examining her reaction. He saw her expression becomes more gloomy. "A-ah, nevermind—"

"H-he is someone that we both know."

Taehyung just stared at her and he didn't reply. Meanwhile, the woman in front of him exasperatedly sighed, and swallowed a lump.

"J-Jimin..." Her voice cracked that recieved a surprised emotion by Taehyung.

"Jeongyeon..." He tried to calm himself and comfort her using his soft voice. He sipped on his coffee. "A-are you... Sure?"

"Y-yes, I'm sure," she once again broked down so. He couldn't do anything but to stare at her. "I couldn't believe it."

Then, there was silence. Jeongyeon couldn't hear anything aside from her heartbeat.

"D-do you still love him?" The silence between them finally broken. She was caught-off guard by the sudden question that she didn't expect.

"I just... I just want to know," Taehyung said, and tried to smile. But the smile that he's trying to show is opposite. Sadness lingered in his eyes.

Jeongyeon was shock with the sudden question. She can see sadness in his eyes.

"I thought I already didn't," she replied and sighed once more. "When the time that he left, after years, I-I unintentionally fall and loved someone else before."

She looked at him, and smiled bitterly. "B-but, they say that first love never dies," The exact thing that she's experiencing.

Jeongyeon looked away. Concealing the pain. "Instead of saying that I still love him, let me answer your question in a proper way."

"Yes, I love him."

Taehyung gave a small smile, and nodded. He knew it from the very beginning. The way how she looks at Jimin compared to everyone is clearly different.