48 - Late

Clara POV

She felt trapped in the blanket of darkness she was in, she has been trying to talk but she seems to have lost her voice. She screamed in the void hoping to hear her voice.

"Hello mummy, daddy brought me here to cheer you up, daddy is my hero he saved me from that bad lady. I love you mummy, please wake up i want you to play with me. don't tell daddy but he sucks at hide and seek." She heard him say, she smiled at the thought of theml" playing games it melted her heart.

"Buddy we have to go mummy needs to rest" Kelvin said.

"But she is resting?" He counted.

" I know, let her rest more say your good bye i will make your favorite sandwich"

" Okay, good bye mummy i love you."

"No,no don't leave me"

She was sacred and tired of being alone, she wanted her family damn this darkness she would try and reach them. with great effort she tried to move her fingers.

"Daddy, mummy is waking up"

"Let's go"

"No! i saw her hand move"

"It's your imagination"

"No its not!"

"That good now all i have to do is open my eyes " She thought, however it seemed impossible her eyelids felt like rocks to her.

" That's enough we are leaving"

" N.....n.....no don't go please Kelvin just look at me I am trying with all my might here! please don't go I want to see my baby I miss him so much! " she said trying to open her eyes that for some reason felt like it had been glued.
She gave up after she heard the door shut. Everywhere was quiet, still trying to wake up she heard the door open, someone walked into the room.

"Hello Mrs, you are dearly loved by your family. Your vitals are healthy and your babies are healthy, you need to wake up." the lady said when could hear movement q ND the door being shut.

She was alone again "Babies what babies I only have... " she thought thinking why the lady would say such a thing to her, then it snapped.

"Oh my gosh, how could I forget I am pregnant" she rolled her eyes, suddenly everything become so bright she closed had to her eyes.
Curious she opened her eyes to find herself in the hospital bed.

"I finally made it, I need water she said with a hoarse voice" while trying to reach for the water jar a nurse came inside, she rushed to help her drink the water. After satisfying her thirsty throat.

"Thank you, how long have I been out?"

"Two years ma'am"

"What? no I am pregnant with twins where are my babies.?"

"Yes you were, the doctors had to perform c section on you" she said.

"I.. I..was pregnant? and oh my gosh"

"It's alright your husband Truely loves you but you were not showing any signs of waking up"

"What do you mean?"

"Here is his address when you are ready I will board a taxi for you"

"Okay" she said absent minded.

"Why couldn't he wait, and why couldn't I just wake up. Oh how will my babies be by now, will Aaron remember me?" All this thought went through her mind as she absently prepared to leave the hospital.