1 - Anniversary

She sat straight on her favorite chair beside the window. This was their favorite spot, looking but not quite seeing. The steam from the coffee hit her nostrils bringing her back to reality, she looked at the tree outside her window, envying the love birds that sang on the branch. She wishes she could tell if it was love or a good bye song.
Sighing for the third time in five minutes she decided to be productive before Aaron woke up, he was always energetic guess every two years old are.
She was 5'5 in height with her caramel skin, baby face that made her forever young with green almond eyes, a pointed nose on top of a small lips. Her curly black hair was in a messy bun.
Throwing the now cold coffee into the sink, she couldn't help but stare at the picture on the fridge. She didn't have it in her to move this one picture, of her making a silly face and her better half laughing behind her.

Flashback

'Come on Lara just this one pic then we can go have something to eat'

'No K am hungry I want to eat now besides we have a lot of pictures already ' She whined.

She was hungry, all the shooting and screaming drained her, the only thing she could think of was food and K was not having it. She appreciates the fact he was a photographer but not right now.

'..... Come on' He said pouting, he knew that was her weakness and he was ready to exploit it.

'Alright just one but I won't smile cause am hungry'

'Fine with me the light gives you an angelic appearance and I want to capture it, your lose if you frown' he said coaxing her.

'Who said anything about frowning am making silly face you goose'

She said smiling at his excited face, he ran to set the camera and came back to hug her from behind while she fulfilled her promise.

That was their last outing, she smiled as the remembered that day.
Oh, where are my manners this is Clara knight, the CEO of Knights pastries, and ... widow.

Today would have been their four years anniversary, if only he was alive.

With that thought she went up to wake her little sun shine they had things to do.
First on their list was his grave and then baking lots of cupcakes to the homeless that was how they celebrated their anniversary and she was not going to change the tradition now.

************************************

Edited.