32 Thoughts

Kelvin pov

He looked at her sleeping figure, he thought of his life before she arrived. She had changed him for the better. He was glad she didn't continue with their conversation.

He couldn't tell her what they were, when he didn't even know. He knew things wouldn't be the same, his mother was sneaky, they was no partner leaving the company. It was a prank by his mother to bring him back. He covered her with a blanket before leaving for his office. He looked at the picture of his wife, he was lost. He knew he had a wife but he hoped she never turned up. He wanted to doubt everything but his mother had gone a long way to find her.

"Abigail" he tried the name of his wife. He looked at her pictures, sure she had green eyes too,  but was he wrong to hope Clara was his wife.

"Is everything alright?"

He turned his phone down " you scared me"

"Sorry, you where not asleep, is everything alright"

"No, things has become complicated" he thought.

"Yes, everything is fine"

"OK,  thank you for.. "

"It's my pleasure, I was thinking of a few things"

"You have done enough let's go to bed"

"Yes ma'am"

He stood up meet her at the door, he would forget his troubles for now and sleep.

********

"Babe when is the appointment" he asked.

"Tomorrow"

"We can find out the gender"

"No we won't I want to be surprised, plus is fun guess"

"Alright"

"I know it's a girl"

"I have no doubt it's a boy"

"Keep dreaming"

He watch her walk to the table, he prayed she wouldn't see his ice cream,  he turned in a coffee tin

"I feel for coffee, K please pass me the a mug"

"Let me do it" he offered taking the time but when wouldn't give in. She opened the tin expecting coffee but saw ice cream.

"Is.. Is... This ice cream in a coffee tin? "

"Am surprise maybe it's the new flavor"

"Maybe, I will have take it forget the coffee."

There went his plan of enjoying it alone while he was sleeping.

"Clara Grace knight put it down it's mine"

"Kelvin Joseph Knight I won't"

Everything suddenly turned black he called out her name till his voice became hoarse.

*******

"Aahh" Another dream with a faceless woman. He only remembered her laugh, if she was alive where was she?. It irked him to know some parts of his life mighg never be remembered.
He called her, but he couldn't recall her name. "Claudia, Clarissa" he punched the bed in anger, it was 5:36 in the morning. No use going back to bed,  maybe he would have a meeting with his wife.

"Then where does that leave Clara" he thought, he didn't know but he hoped he would know what to do when the time comes, but was it bad if he wanted both.

************************************