41- Differences

Kelvin pov

Work has been hectic for the last few weeks. It hasn't been easy for him to act on any of his memories. Here he was on his fourth flight this week to Greece. He was partnering with a one firm that produces medicine. He didn't have interest in medicine but he loved the profit he could gain. He stepped into the blazing sun, he regreted overseeing the partnership himself. He hurried to the limo that waited for him.

"Welcome Mr knight, you will stay at the best hotel while you are here"

"Hmm" he didn't have the time for conversation he wanted a nice bed and to fill his stomach, after all

"A satisfied stomach help the brain to think" Clara would always say. He smiled at the thought.

"We have arrived"

He got out walked straight to the receptionist, took his key to his suite. He was angry that he hadn't acted on his promise to find her.

"Grrrrrgrrr" he knew it was Sarah without looking at the caller ID. He had given her number a special ringing tone. Taking a deep breathe he picked.

"Hey babes"

"Hey" it was weird calling her babes or anything.

"Are you okay you haven't called me since you left"

There it was, so clingy nothing like Clara. He remembered he went on a trip and forgot to call her, when he remembered, she had called sent messages and when he called back she never made him feel guilty.

"Hello are you dear kel"

" Ermmm yeah, I will call you back something came up"

"Okay, call me.. "

He ended the call before she began her ranting. She was so close he had to loose her to remember. How was she, they had a son did he look like her?  All this questions ate him up.

He had tried to call her but it went straight to her voicemail, sighing he rested his head praying for a miracle.

***

He had signed the deal, it was an easy one.  He was done with everything he can now go look for his wife, the real one of course. He spoted a lady wearing shades a ice cream shop.

"That shades" he whispered, he looked up but the lady wasn't there she was leaving. His legs was on auto pilot he went after her,  but she seem to be running away from someone or thing. 

"Hey man, it being long" he stopped at the hand that held him, looking at the face it was one of his business friend.

"Yeah" it would be wrong to walk out on him, he look up and the lady wasn't there.

"You alright?"

"Yeah I am I thought I saw someone I knew"

"okay what going with you"

"Nothing I should be asking you that"

"really, let talk over lunch am starving" he agreed to his offer, in his heart he hoped it was Clara.

**********************************

Sorry for the short chapter, I found it a little difficult to write this side of Kelvin Pov.

Hope you love it though.

Till next update 😄😄