39 - Psycho

Sarah's pov

Something felt off, Kelvin hadn't been giving her the attention she wanted. She needed him to marry her legally before she took her next line of action. He ran away from her before, she brought him back.

She sipped her wine pleased with all her efforts so far, one would think she was deeply in love with him. No she couldn't love that whimp, he was an end to her means.

"Sarah our plan worked, that social climber has left my son alone" She smiled at the elderly woman, God bless her naive heart. Little did she know she was serving her son to her on a silver platter.

"Yes, she is I will take care of the rest"

"I knew you always loved my son"

"From my heart." she smiled at her,  if she had a heart to spare she would have loved him with it, too bad her heart was full.

"Since its sorted I will take my leave"

" I will keep you posted"

"okay take care"

Love, love was not what she felt for Kelvin, no she would destroy all of them,  and what better way to ruin the knights that through their son. This plan was drilled to her, this was her mission. Who does Juliet think she is to steal her mother's happiness, marrying the nanny she would have called father. Her silly choice turned her mothed to an alcoholic, untill she was at the brink of death.

She broke the glass with her hands not caring if some got into her palm.  She looked at her bleeding palm and smiled, someone would be bleeding soon.

"Oh my gosh, Sarah what happened" she look at her mother.

"Nothing spirit can't fix"

"Come let me clean it" she stood up not wanting to argue with her mum she allowed her to dress her wounds.

"What got you so stressed?"

"Nothing"

"You sure? "

"Yes ma"

"Do you love Kelvin?"

"No"

"Come sit I think I owe you an apology for making you this way"

"Mum,  stop it you didn't"

"Hush, you know why I always drank then. It was because of my insecurities I loved Rolland but I never told him"

"Why are you telling me these things?".

"Because I don't want you to be like me, drop this plan leave your life go meet new friends. You have your life ahead of you."

She smiled to her mum "I will think about it"

It was a lie, she needed to carry her next step. Clara is making things difficult, she had given her a warning. Hopefully she obeys else she would be true to her words, if she can't have Kelvin no one will.

She left to call her most trusted hitman, she needed to give Clara a warning so she would know she never jokes.

(after the call )
S

he was set in her office she could see her target moving. Control, it had made her who she was, some can call her a nuts she didn't car as long as it got the job done.

Picking the phone she spoke to him " shoot the target not to kill, as a warning" seconds later her instruction was carried out. The target was shocked the bullet had actually passed her my some few meters to the wall.

Smiling at the result she called her.
"He.. Hello"

"That was not a mistake but a warning, the next time it would stuck to your skull,  or oh wait you have a son. I wouldn't harm a child with bullet but an accident is quite better"

"You.. You dare not"

"Hahahahahaha it wasn't a request dear but a command, take care hope to get the bullet in your skull next time"

She smiled into the phone, her next target was Kelvin. That would have to weight she need to nap first.

***************************************

Surprise POV

This chapter is dedicated to @AdelaideKnight.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you!!

Till next update 😄😄