12- How dare she

Kelvin pov

He has been up since 2:00am, those green eyes and voices where gave him night mares, ending with him tumbling in a car. He hasn't had the night mare for a while. So why start now, he needed a strong coffee to stay awake if he went back it would be worse. Of all days he was to go to work, he had to dream today. He had texted James that he would be taking break from work.

He looked at the time at it read six o'clock. For four hours he had been up,  was considering going to see his therapist maybe she could help.

"Kelvin be a darling and let us in" James voice came from the intercom. He spilled his coffee on his palm, a very steaming coffee.  He seeped his hand in cold water, cursing James with every colourful word he knew.

"Let them in" he told his security.

James will be receiving a punch when he arrives, what did he mean by we. Urh, in his next life he would never choose James as his best friend.

"Why is here dark?"

Like the normal James, he never knock.

"Good morning to you too"

"Why are you at my house at this ungodly hour"

"Are you drunk kelvin"

"What?"

"Clara, be careful let me open the curtains, it seems some people hate light. Erm, a quick question Kelvin,  did you by chance got bitten by a vampire?"

He didn't get any reply but rather spoon on his head.

"Ouch, okay that's a no"

Kelvin clossed his eyes to the brightness that flooded the living room.

"Why do I ever find you in a mess" he huffed.

"Why did you bring her, is she suppose be at work when am there?" he asked.

"You are going to be working from home, you need someone with you. I can't man, I love but can't baby sit you."

"She is? "

"Yes"

"What am I like five"

"Anyways, I need your signature on those documents, she will scan them to me."

"You never listen"

The air was suddenly filled with music. James pick the phone up.

"It not mine"

"Then whose"

They both looked at Clara who was fishing for her phone in her big bag.

"Would you get it already"

"Sorry, excuse me" he said picking up the phone.

"Kelvin,  I know you had the night mare again considering the bags under your eyes. I care about you bro, stop stressing allow her to help you work. You have nothing to loose, I have a meeting at ten, at the other side of town, call me if you need anything"

They had a bro hug, and he left. He sighed and went to look for Clara. He followed her voice to the balcony. His favorite spot, it over looked the garden.
She was still on phone, he didn't mean to eavesdrop.

"Mama, when will you be back?" he heard a small voice, maybe her son.

"Soon baby, I have to go, l love you."

He quickly left to the living room before he would be caught. She came few minutes later.

"James is gone right"
He nodded.

"Do you mind I open the rest curtains? "

"Help yourself "

He followed her movement to the window. The sun ray made her caramel skin to glow, her hair was in a pony.  He noticed every few second she would put a stray strand of her curly hair behind her ears.
He assumed she would be 5'5, compared to his 6'3. She was short, but cute he wondered how she would feel when hugged. Oh, gosh what was wrong with him first it was kiss and now hug.  Lord help him, his eyes wonder back to her, finding her stuck between the sofa.
He quickly pushed the other sofa, giving her more room.

"Thank you, I really have to slim down" he heard her mutter.

Why would she want that. He loved her this way, firm ass to hold and. Wish, where did that come from.

"Your hand! What happened?"
Wheidud she come this close, he was searching her bag for something.

"It none of you business" he snatched his hand from her.

"It is? "

"I can't deal with another James, bring those documents let me read through"

"No, you would let me apply this cream on your palm and then have breakfast."

Who was she to order him around, all his employees feared him. He was fuming he took predatory steps to her. He was glad for Evey step he took forward, she took same backwards. It continued till her back hit the wall and he trapped her, with his hands at her side"

"Now, you listen, you do as a say,  or you could kiss this job goodbye. Don't ever defy me again." He whispered to her. She smelt like lavender and cocnut. He unconsciously inhaled her scent. For a split second he was tempted to kiss her neck. Like flash he left her and stormed to his room, nothing better than a cold shower would calm him.

She stood in shock, what has gotten him this angry. Granted she openly defied him, but he shouldn't have reacted that way. He smelt heavenly  when he came close to her, she was tempted to run her hand through his soft hair.
With the way things was going, it would take a long time to win him over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update 😃

Hope you liked it.

Kelvin needs to check his feelings 😁

Please vote, comment and share.