4 - Aaron

The sky was clear a good day to be out, she would have loved to be at the office but a certain small boy had other plans, for a two and a half years he was manipulate.

"Mum will we go to the park today?" Aaron asked while enjoying his favorite cereal.

"Am not sure, but I will take you to your favorite ice cream shop."

"Everyone's mum take them to the park, but I always go with Eve. Can Eve take me please." He said giving her puppy face

"It's not like that, I can take you to the park...."

"Thank you! you are the best!" he said hugging her.

She didn't have the heart to make him sad, by completing her statement.

That's how on a Thursday morning she was at the park, watching him play with a new friend he met.

She had a business trip to attend, in a week.She didn't want to leave him but she had to get a solution to the mess at work.

" Mummy, meet my friend Joshua." Aaron introduced, holding his friend.

"Nice to meet you."
She stretched her hand to the red hair boy, a careful look you would notice freckles on his nose.

"Joshua meet my mama, she's is the best."

A smile made a way to her face, she carried him and held Joshua's hand.

"Where is you father?"

"His here." A man with red her replied coming behind them.

"Oh, hi."

"Sorry for startling you, I saw Joshua running with his friend."

"That would be Aaron."

"Hi buddy, how are you?" He asked roughing his hair.

"Am fine."

"Come Josh, we have to go else we would be late."

"Dad, can we stay a little, till we get our ice cream" Josh whined.

"No, wouldn't want to miss grandma's pie?"

"No, Aaron see you later."

"Oh, where are are my manners, am Rowan Peterson"

"Clara, Clara Knight"

"A lovely name for a lovely lady, it's my pleasure to meet you. "
With a firm handshake he left with little Josh pouting.

"Mum, Josh has a daddy. Can I have one?"

"You have one he is looking at you from heaven."

"Really, I have to tell my friends too. They keep teasing me that I don't have a dad.

(Later in the day)

She was exhausted but non the less happy to have spent the day with her son.  She got to know what was going on in his mind and how he saw her, his hero.
They spent the rest of the day eating chips and chatting, about anything and everything. They ended the day with him drawing a family picture with dady as an angel.

She twirled the wine in the glass, taking the a sip randomly. After his death, she managed to keep the business running. She wasn't going to let someone ruin his mark. She would have to get a partner and fast. If K was around he did know what to do.
Making a final decision she decided she had no option than to seek the help of Lily.
She was a friend to them and always had a way of motivating her and K, may his soul rest in peace. 
If anyone could help she was the one,  the CEO of Diva events. She is a household name in the events industry. This was a time to take up the long awaited offer.

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update.

A little glimpse at her life a mama.

To all working class mum a round of applause.

Thank you for reading, please don't forget to like and comment.

Till next update 😄

Edited