Chapter 21: A Jedi's Fury

I let out a yell as I swung my piece towards Jakob, hitting his stomach. He let out a groan as he stumbled back, but he remained on his feet. As I continued fighting, I saw glimpses of my time on Mortis. 

The old man revealed himself to be the Son. He let out a cold and sinister laugh. "You are mine now."

The scenery then changed to the courtyard behind the father's home, where Ahsoka and I fought against Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Godric, while the Son dealt with his sister, the Daughter.

"You should be afraid of me. You have no idea what I can do with this power." I warned. "You all held me back..."

I swung my lightsabers, clashing the blades against Godric's and Obi-Wan's blades. I narrowed my glowing yellow eyes at them. "You were afraid that I'd grow more powerful than all of you, is that it? Afraid that I'd no longer be invisible, in the shadows?" 

 "You were afraid that I'd grow more powerful than all of you, is that it? Afraid that I'd no longer be invisible, in the shadows?" 

I let out a war cry as Jakob lunged towards me. He swung an arm, but I blocked it with my right arm. He tried to crush my right hand, but struggled, even with the strength the Berserker staff gave him. I wore a smug look as my right hand moved towards his throat. Jakob let out a gasp as his eyes fell on me. Fear was written across his face. I could sense it all around him, he wreaked of it, and the frightening thing was that it fueled me, making me stronger than the Berserker staff.

"I am no longer invisible, I am seen. I'll show them, I'll show you all." I announced.

I slowly tightened my grip around Jakob's neck. He began to choke. Ward gave me a nod, and I threw him onto the ground. Jakob let out a cough as he struggled to climb up. Together, Ward and I then sent Jakob back into a wall, knocking him out. As I turned to face Ward, he was panting, while I still feel overwhelming amount of rage building up, ready to released. I glanced back at Jakob before I looked down at my shaking hands. What have I done? I gave into my rage...let it get the best of me, and I nearly killed him.

"Grant, Vega, drop the staff." Skye's voice rang out, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Get away from me." Ward warned.

"You need to get away from us." I urged.

"Agent Ward! Agent Elbrus!" May exclaimed.

"This isn't you." Skye insisted.

All of the sudden, the doors opened, revealing the rest of Jakob's group. Ward immediately pushed Skye back. "Get back."

Ward and I then exchanged looks before nodding. Together with a piece of the staff, we lunged towards the men. The memories increased as I fought through more of them. I became lost in the memories that I didn't realize I was fighting the men. I had blacked out of rage. Once the memories faded, I was back in the monastery with the men all on the ground around us. I looked around in horror. Oh Force...Ward was kneeling, still holding a piece of his staff. There were still a few more men making their way towards us, looking enraged.