85

yoongi packed his bag and jungkook did too. it was 8 days before their wedding which meant starting tomorrow, they couldn't see each other and had to go somewhere else.

"what am i supposed to do without you? this is like having no oxygen and expecting me to live" yoongi said as he angrily slammed a shirt in his suitcase which made jungkook chuckle.

"you have to pack for a week so i would start actually doing something if i were you" jungkook said, folding the mess yoongi had in suitcase.

yoongi grabbed 8 shirts even though he was probably going to change twice in that whole week.

yoongi and jungkook held hands as they did this, only letting go when they needed to.

"who's going to read to me if i have a nightmare?" jungkook frowned, yoongi frowned and caressed jungkook.

"just try your best to cope.. hyungie loves you"

"love you too"

they had their last official kiss as fiance's. then they would have their first kiss as husbands.

yoongi began crying as soon as he entered namjoon's house, "shit hyung, why are you crying?"

"i miss him" he sobbed into namjoon's chest, "you're going to goninsane within 7 days. it's been not even 10 minutes"

yoongi cried, "go sleep" namjoon said, yoongi nodded because he missed jungkook.

namjoon

this man isn't going to last the 7 days

he got here crying bc he missed u

jungkook

damn

i just got here

also

i have a feeling he'll have a small relapse while being over there so make sure

3 meals a day

no excessive amounts of medicine in reach

no dangerous things

no scales or measuring tape

and make sure he isn't body checking with his hands

and make sure he wears his retainer

yes yes

take care of him

namjoon

okk tyy kook

"how was wedding planning? did everything go your way?" she laughed, jungkook pouted and nodded.

"he wouldn't let himself decide anything and he wanted everything to be how i wanted it. sometimes the things i wanted were really expensive and yoongi wouldn't care and just buy it. he's so sweet" he frowned, "i'm glad your happy with each other" she smiled and ruffled her little boy's hair.