70

tw: weight, ed

"mr. jeon, how old are you?" a kid he was working with asked, "do you guys want to guess?" he laughed, the kids hummed and looked at him.

"can we ask questions to figure it out?" another kid asked, "sure" he said, they hummed.

"your skin is very soft so i think he's younger than 20" a kid said, the rest nodded which made jungkook internally gasp.

"do you have kids?" a girl asked, jungkook shook his head, they let out 'ooo's and stared at him.

"i think he's 18!"

"17!"

"19!"

"14!"

jungkook laughed at all the guesses, shaking his head, "do you guys want me to tell you?" he asked, the kids eagerly nodded, "i'm 24, getting married next year"

the kiss gasped ans began screaming like kids do so, "woah!!" they said, making jungkook laugh and turn red.

"you're almost 40!" a kid said, making jungkook laugh more, "i'm far from 40! stop" he smiled, he had so much fun with the school aged children.

after a while, the kids calmed down and began drawing with jungkook, drawing cats.

"eh guys, i have a question" jungkook said, the kids hummed and looked up at him, "what color should i get on my braces next time? i have an appointment pretty soon" he said, the kids hummed.

"purple" a girl said, "why purple?" he asked, "dunno, just a nice color!" she said, "blue!"

jungkook was met with a variety of colors, "ah guys, i can't get so many colors. half of those colors don't exist.. what is light black?" he jokingly scoffed, making the kids giggle, "so decide as a group and let me know"

jungkook heard them discussing as he drew, he checked the time. he was getting hungry and light headed from running with the kids.

"we think light purple" a kid spoke, jungkook hummed and nodded his head, "light purple is a pretty color" he said as he passed out snacks for the kids he was working with.

"what are braces for?" a kid asked as he snacked on goldfish, "to straighten my teeth. you know my bunny teeth? i don't really like them so i wanted to fix it and i also have some bite problems so that's why i have to wear these elastics on them" he explained.

"do they hurt?" a kid asked, "only sometimes. like when i change the color or sometimes they rub against my cheeks, the elastics hurt after i change the color" he explained, the kids he worked with were curious about everything.

"how much does it hurt?" a boy asked, he hummed, "it hurts to eat solid food when i change the color, so i have to eat soup and such. i don't know what to compare it to" he said, the students ate more goldfish.

he ate some goldfish too, trying to not get caught by other employees, "hey jungkook-ah, no eating on the job"

he frowned, "why can't he eat? he's hungry too!" one of his students shouted at the staff, "hey, don't worry! i can wait a bit. it's almost my lunch time" he explained, "but then you change to the baby unit and i don't want that!" his student cried, he frowned.

"the babies need care too" jungkook explained, "i'll see you soon again. i don't work tomorrow because i have to go to school but i'll see you very soon!" he explained, trying to comfort the crying child, "h-hug" the student cried.

jungkook kneeled down and gave the child a hug, "don't cry.. jungkookie will be back very soon"

the child cried into his shoulder as jungkook rubbed his back, reassuring him that he would be back soon.