18

@J.ko0k

i am sad. that's it.

9:34AM • 17 Aug 20

min_yoongi: baby please be happy, im so sorry for the pain i caused but i'll get better, i promise
|J.ko0k: ily please stay safe :(

Park_JM: jungkookie, things will get better. yoongi is the getting help that he needs. im always here for you and im sure tae is too :) we love you

taetae_kim: stay strong kookie, how about you come over to jimin and i's house so we can have fun?
|J.ko0k: no, i'll just sleep the day away, thanks though :)
|taetae_kim: jungkook, please do whatever you feel is best but don't bottle up your emotions
|J.ko0k: i'll be there soon

So, Jungkook was at Taehyung and Jimin's house. His eyes were puffy and he looked tired but he didn't care. He just wanted Yoongi to be okay.

"Jungkookie, are you okay?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook stared at the boy with a deadly stare "Does it look like I am?" The boy mumbled, Jimin stared from afar, Jungkook only talked in that way when things weren't right.

"Did you sleep? You look tired" Jimin asked, tapping a spot next to him where the boy could sit "I slept 14 hours and want to go back to sleep because I feel miserable, I take sleeping pills so I sleep for days" Jungkook spoke, picking at his jeans, not bothering to look at the concerned boys "That's not healthy" Taehyung said, Jungkook stared at him "I know, I don't care"

It was silent and Jimin signaled to Taehyung to make some food so he could talk to Jungkook.

"You know, the hospital is helping Yoongi, they're helping him get help to reduce the chances of this happening again. They're helping Yoongi feel better physically and mentally. That's good, it really is Kook" Jimin softly said, Jungkook nodded "B-but, I wish I could make him feel better" The boy said, crying into Jimin's chest.

"He's trying his best, you're one of the reasons he is trying, don't you think? He has told you so many times that you make him feel good about himself when he can't and that he loves you so much. You made him feel okay when he couldn't and that's so great of you, you did make him feel better" Jimin said, Jungkook sniffled hiding his face, he wasn't able to speak.

Jungkook slowly ate what Taehyung served him "Do you like the food? If not, you can just—" Taehyung stopped talking when he saw Jungkook burst into tears "It's my fault, he's dating ME and that's why he's getting hate and death threats" Jungkook cried, Jimin scooted close to the boy "You're allowed to express emotions but you are not going to blame yourself for someone's suicide attempt. Yoongi is a huge influencer and youtuber which means he got so much hate. It is not your fault that it got to the point where he couldn't handle it" Jimin rubbed the boys back, Taehyung looked at Jimin with a smile, he was good at comforting people.

"I want to visit Yoongi" Jungkook sniffled, Taehyung looked at the time in his watch "It's still pretty early, you can take a nap while you wait. What time do visiting hours start?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook frowned, feeling tears brim in his eyes again, he wanted to see Yoongi "At 1pm" The boy mumbled, Jimin's heart broken seeing Jungkook so down, he never thought he would see the boy this upset "I'm taking a nap on the couch" The boy mumbled, getting up from his seat, Jimin and Taehyung nodded, "You can sleep in our bed too" Jimin said but they boy was already falling asleep.

"It's sad to see him that sad, I really hope he's okay at home" Jimin pouted and frowned, sitting on Taehyung's lap "Me too, I also want to know how Yoongi is right now. Hopefully he's doing better" Taehyung said, Jimin nodded and laid on the boys chest.

"Do you want to cuddle?" Taehyung asked, Jimin nodded "I'm just really stressed about Jungkookie so that would be appreciated" Jimin giggled, Taehyung carried the small boy into their bedroom and cuddled him.

Jungkook went looking for his hyungs when he felt tears brim in his eyes, he felt miserable, he didn't wish this on anyone.

"H-hyungs, sorry to ruin your couple time but I am really sad" Jungkook cried, Taehyung made no hesitation to pull Jungkook into a hug "It must be horrible to know your boyfriend is having thoughts that make him want to take his life but everything will be okay. You can start making your way to the hospital if you want, be safe" Taehyung spoke, wiping Jungkook's tears that wouldn't stop.

"But you need to calm down, we don't want you in a car accident" Jimin said, scooting closer to the boy "I want you to look at me and take deep breaths with me" Jimin said, demonstrating how so Jungkook would follow.

Jungkook checked in at the hospital, patiently waiting for the doctors to say that he could enter Yoongi's hospital room "You may enter" The doctor said, making Jungkook smile.

"Hey Kookie, how are you?" Yoongi asked, looking at the smiling boy in front of him "I've been okay, how have you been?" Jungkook asked, sitting in a chair Yoongi had in the room "Well, I mean, I've been a bit sad and stuff but I'm glad I'm getting help, I've had a few therapists to talk to and stuff so it's going well. Please don't worry" Yoongi said, he knew Jungkook felt horrible because of him so he felt bad because of that.

"I'm getting discharged in a few days so that's good" Yoongi said, Jungkook's eyes lit up "Really? I'm so happy, I miss you" Jungkook said, Yoongi smiled upon seeing the boy's smile, Jungkook looked like he had been crying non stop. His hair was poking up in a directions and his eyes were puffy.

"Please don't forget I love you so much" Jungkook whispered, he felt like crying again because it felt like it was his fault. He was dating Yoongi so he was the Yoongi was getting so much hate.

"Why are you crying?" Yoongi asked, wiping the boy's tears "It doesn't matter, but please remember I love you so much and I'm here for you always" Jungkook said, Yoongi wiped the tears running down Jungkook's cheeks "Thank you Jungkook, please don't cry" He spoke, holding the boy's hand "O-okay" Jungkook sniffled, Yoongi showed his gummy smile "I want to cuddle you" Yoongi giggled, a giggle Jungkook adored "When you get discharged, I'll do everything to help you feel better"

Jungkook left the hospital feeling happy. He was happy Yoongi was doing a bit better and he loved seeing and hearing Yoongi giggle.

@min_yoongi

i love you @J.ko0k

btw, im doing well everyone. i don't feel comfortable posting a picture of myself yet but soon i will. thank you for the support everyone.

(idk how to turn off comments so just leave nice ones if any)

2:38PM • 17 Aug 20

@myg_ily: WE LOVE YOU! PLEASE STAY STRONG COME BACK WHEN YOU'RE READY

@J.ko0k: ily more 🥺💞💞
|min_yoongi: ily 🥺💞

yoongipride: YOONGI WE LOVE YOU !! JUST SO MUCH PLEASE TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED

yoongi is almost discharged hehe, i hope you guys are staying safe and eating well. qotd: what food do you hate and why? sorry for any spelling mistakes