35

@jeon_jungkook

SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE YOONGI'S MONEY AWAY. i've been wanting to go to college to persue what i want to do and he caught me checking out colleges and he said,, you know i can pay for it 🥺🥺 with that exact face, it's our 3 month anniversary, u have to accept it,, IM GONNA CRY I CAN'T ACCEPT IT, THAT'S TOO MUCH

1:25PM • 9 Oct 20

min_yoongi: i mean, you need to bc it's our 3 month anniversary 🥺
|jeon_jungkook: ihysm oh my gosh pls
|min_yoongi: please stop locking yourself in the bathroom when i say that
|jeon_jungkook: no bc i start crying
|min_yoongi: pls open the door bc im gonna cry too

timtimtin: not related to this but i really need to get some money for my top chest surgery, the dysphoria is unbearable. donate if you can! link in bio!
|min_yoongi: :] i hope everything goes well!
|timtimtin: OHMYGOSH U DONATED EVERYTHING I NEEDED. IM CRYING
|min_yoongi: please don't cry, please be happy !
|timtimtin: YOONGI NO I CAN'T STOP CRYING
|min_yoongi: happy tears, okay? i love you so much :] i was looking at your page and found that you're not binding safely, please bind safely
|timtimtin: just for u, im gonna go cry

User02928278: this is crazy, i truly think jungkook is yoongi's sugarbaby
|jeon_jungkook: he treats me like one, please, i don't want him spending his money on me
|min_yoongi: UR LITERALLY KEEPING ME ALIVE KOOK, I THINK U DESERVE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND SUPPORT

jungkook got out the bathroom, his cheeks were wet due to how much he had been crying. yoongi was unbelievable and it made jungkook cry.

"please just let me pay for it, no more tears" yoongi smiled, wiping jungkook's tears with his thumb, "but you'll go broke" he sobbed, he was too sentimental, "i've been poor before jungkookie, it's harder to get around but i still have ways of making money, you just have to let me pay for your college. it can be any college"

jungkook sniffled, "a-are you sure?" he asked, yoongi nodded, "i just want you to persue whatever you want" yoongi said, jungkook hugged the boy and sighed, "thank you, i don't know what i want to do though"

yoongi hummed, "take your time, do what you love" he smiled, jungkook smiled back, "thank you hyung, by the way, put your rubber bands on"

yoongi huffed, "is it your biggest concern? i don't like them and they look weird, my braces make me look like a 13 year old boy" yoongi frowned, he didn't really show it but he was so insecure about his face and everything about it. his smile, his eyelids, his lips, his cheeks, his eyebrows, everything you could think of was probably on his list. he couldn't appreciate anything about himself.

he avoided talking to it about jungkook because he knew the younger boy got extremely upset. jungkook wouldn't show how upset he was until he had nightmares.

"yoon, your smile is cute and adorable, without your braces, i wouldn't have met you so i think we need to appreciate your braces a lot more" jungkook chuckled, yoongi showed a small smile, "i think you're right, but i want them off, they're..weird" he mumbled, "they look nice yoongi, that's just kinda what happens when you get braces"

"i had to get them anyway but i couldn't afford it when i was younger" yoongi mumbled, why was he so sad today? he was sad he didn't have the best childhood, he felt horrible mentally, and everything made him sad.

"you look sad, let your dongsaeng cuddle you and you can tell me anything you want to talk about, i'm always here" jungkook smiled, yoongi had heart eyes for jungkook. he was so in love.