81

jungkook's nightmares were constantly triggered when he looked at the media online. as much legal action yoongi took, the malicious comments and reminders were always there.

the nightmares made it nearly impossible to go through the day. he often headed to work and school with no more than 4 hours of sleep.

"mr. jeon, you look really tired. did you have a nightmare again?" one of his students asked, he nodded, "it's fine, i promise"

he always put a lot of effort into making people think he was fine and slept every hour he needed. hell, on some days he managed to convince yoongi.

people noticed he was tired but didn't know it was because of his nightmares. he was constantly tired and exhausted everyday.

he didn't know when these thoughts started, but he wanted to die.

it wasn't an everyday thing, but he would think about it. he thought about how it would be like to not have struggles or worries.

jungkook flopped on their shared bed once he got home. he hadn't spoken a word.

"hey bub, how are you?" yoongi asked, jungkook showed a thumbs up, "tired? need a massage?"

jungkook nodded and pointed to his back, "is something wrong? i'm sensing something. you seem upset" yoongi said as he massaged jungkook's back.

"i'm okay, just really tired from school" jungkook said, "i get that, you should rest soon" yoongi said, jungkook nodded.

however, yoongi felt that something was terribly wrong. were these his fiance instincts?

jungkook couldn't sleep. he tossed and turned before he began silently crying.

gosh, he just didn't feel well. he didn't feel like living.

it wasn't he necessarily wanted to kill himself, but he wanted to die. he just didn't want to live.

"jungkook-ah?"

jungkook shakily exhaled, "y-yes?'" he asked, "why are you crying?" yoongi asked, "don't worry" he sniffled, "how do you expect me to not worry? tell me what's wrong"

jungkook cried harder, he didn't want to talk about it. he didn't want anyone to worry.

he stared at the crying boy, running his hands through his hair and wiping his tears.

"do you ever wonder what it's like to die?"

yoongi was taken back, "why are you asking that?" yoongi asked, he didn't receive a response, but a hum.

"honeybun, what's going on?" he asked, jungkook stared at the solid colored wall in their room, "doesn't really matter.."

yoongi knew not to rush him to say what was going on, but he felt that this had to be rushed, "hyung, i don't want to live"

it was silent, "goodnight, sleep well" jungkook said, shutting his eyes and hoping he would fall into a restful sleep.

however, yoongi turned on a small night light, "you need to talk to me. what's making you feel like this?" he asked, jungkook shrugged.

"jeon jungkook, you can't shrug these answers. this is serious" yoongi said, trying to hide the fact he had tears forming in his eyes.

"i think you're the one taking it serious.. i don't think it matters" he mumbled, yoongi sighed, "anyone would take it serious. how long have you felt like this?"