37

tw: ptsd nightmares, mentions of self harm

yoongi woke up to jungkook's crying, the boy was rolled up in a small ball and crying into his legs as he was shaking.

"jungkookie..?" yoongi softly asked, the boy couldn't give an answer, he ran to the bathroom with his hand over his mouth, soon enough, yoongi could hear the sound of jungkook throwing up.

yoongi sighed, walking over to the bathroom. he rubbed jungkook's back and quietly comforted him, "kook, what happened?" yoongi asked, jungkook laid on the bathroom ground, staring at the ceiling.

"i'm worried jungkookie" yoongi said, jungkook took his phone out of his pocket and opened the notes app.

you sleep please

yoongi read that and frowned, "kook, i can't leave you alone right now. i can't sleep knowing you're throwing up and crying" yoongi said, jungkook pulled yoongi close to him

"d-don't le-leave me, h-hyung!" he sobbed, yoongi rubbed jungkook's back, "shh, i'm staying here bunny. i'm not going anywhere" he said, jungkook hadn't had a nightmare for a while.

"c-can't leave me!" he cried, his shaking hands caressing yoongi's soft hair, "i won't leave you, you need to calm down baby. take deep breaths for me" yoongi softly said, jungkook calmed his breaths, his sobs quiet down.

"great job bunny. do you want to talk about it?" yoongi asked, "ambulance, pill bottles a-and crying a-and.." his sentence was cut off by him gagging.

the thought of it made him physically sick, his hands began shaking again, "okay, maybe it's not time. still processing?" yoongi asked, jungkook nodded, resting his head on yoongi's shoulder.

"let's get up from the bathroom ground" yoongi said, guiding jungkook up and leading him back to their room.

@jeon_jungkook

my love, @min_yoongi

4:36AM • 26 Dec 20

min_yoongi: love you <3
|jeon_jungkook: love you more <33
|min_yoongi: not possible
|jeon_jungkook: mm wtv

Y00NK00K: 🥺

yoongilvr: u guys are the cutest

"jungkookie, are you feeling alright?" yoongi asked, jungkook looked a bit out of it, "i think so, i'm just tired but can't sleep" he mumbled, yoongi had gotten the boy iced water to cool him down a bit and it worked a bit.