17

tw: suicide attempt

Yoongi shakily grabbed the bottles of pills in his medicine cabinet. He was done, he didn't want to be alive anymore. He wanted to die.

His suicide notes were ready, they were sent out. All he needed to do was swallow the pills.

The boy put three pills in his mouth, quickly swallowing them with water. Before he died, he needed to tweet to say thank you to everyone who supported him.

@min_yoongi

hello,

this is min yoongi, thank you to everyone who supported me the past years. i can't deal with life anymore, everything will be better if i died so this is goodbye. i love you guys, please stay strong.

this was min yoongi.

4:36PM • 12 Aug 20

_http_myg_: yoongi please say this is some sick joke, please don't fuck with my brain like this. im having a panic attack, please stay strong :(

yoongikys: FINALLY, BURN IN HELL FAGGOT

J.ko0k: YOONGI, I WAS AT WORK PLEASE TELL ME YOUR ALIVE :(

Jungkook stared at the letter in his shaking hand, it said 'from min yoongi'

'hi kookie,

first of all, i love you so much, thank you for being with me, none of this is your fault. i have decided to kill myself because of everything going on, it was too much for me to handle and i'd be better off dead. feel free to take whatever you want

i love you,

min yoongi'

Jungkook violently sobbed, this couldn't be real. He shakily grabbed his phone, dialling the emergency number and telling them all about Yoongi and what had happened. He was so scared, he prayed so hard that Yoongi was okay.

Hoseok, Namjoon, and Seokjin also received letters. They had the same reaction as Jungkook, they were all at Yoongi's house in a matter of minutes.

"Namjoon, this can't be real" Hoseok sobbed into Namjoon's chest, Namjoon started blaming himself, he could've stayed with Yoongi to make sure he was okay but he just had to leave for work. "I can't believe this Hobi" Namjoon sobbed, wiping his tears.

All four boys wanted to go into the ambulance with Yoongi but they couldn't "Boys, stop. We can't have anyone if you're going to make us take longer" The nurse said, closing the ambulance doors on the boys.

Jungkook was being hugged by the other boys, his head hurt so much and he almost threw up "I'm sorry scared hyungs" Jungkook cried, Namjoon hugged the boy, rubbing circles omg his back "Everything will be okay, how about we go to the hospital where Yoongi is and wait until the doctors say something" Namjoon said, everyone nodded "I'll drive"

@dispatch

Influencer and YouTuber Min Yoongi in the hospital for suicide attempt. As of now, it is not fatal.