44

yoongi woke up, feeling joy in his body when he realized what day it was. it was march 4th, meaning he'd get his braces off. finally.

jungkook had left early to go to class, he didn't even know yoongi had his orthodontist appointment today. yoongi was jumping up and down from the excitement.

"are you excited?" the orthodontist asked, yoongi nodded, he felt a bit nervous to see what he looked like.

"i've been waiting since the day i got them on" he laughed, fiddling with his hands as the orthodontist reclined the chair.

@min_yoongi

hi

3:30PM • 4 Mar 21

3:30PM • 4 Mar 21

jeon_jungkook: ?!?!! WOAHH?!?! HELLO?!!! HEY!!!! OHHNYHSO YOU LOOK SO AHHH
|min_yoongi: is that bad?
|jeon_jungkook: CAN YOU SUCK MY DICK NOW?!
|min_yoongi: you're always so horny

mygfp: OH GOD THE BRACES ERA IS OVER?!!??

http_myg: HELK UR SO PRETTY!NN!!!#-;*-$?$-$!$++$$;;$ PAY MY HOSPI6BILLS AFTER THE HEART ATTACK YOU GAVE ME

"i want to cry" jungkook spoke as he entered the house and saw his hyung sitting on the couch, "why is that?" he chuckled, jungkook huffed.

"don't look at me" he turned his back to yoongi, "what did i do?" he asked, jungkook crossed his arms, "you got your braces off and i'm sad because of that"

yoongi laughed, "baby, aren't you happy i'm happy?" he asked, walking over and massaging his shoulders, which made jungkook whine.

"fine" jungkook huffed, yoongi smiled and it was weird for jungkook. he was used to seeing a color across yoongi's teeth, yoongi's teeth looked naked now.

"i think i look a bit weird" yoongi said, jungkook hummed, "i mean it's weird for both of us, i never saw you without braces unless i saw some of your old videos. it takes a while to get used to" jungkook said, yoongi nodded and smiled again. he was a smiley boy today.

"what do you want for your birthday?" jungkook asked as he ate some sandwiches with yoongi.

yoongi hummed, "socks" he said, chugging some orange juice, "hyung, i can't give you just socks for your birthday" he huffed, "uhh, i want.. well, i don't think i should ask for anything, considering you're my gift everyday" yoongi said, jungkook hid his face, "i-i hate you"