36

cw: mentions of sex. tw: mentions of suicide attempt

jungkook was in the corner of the room where yoongi was getting his braces adjusted, he came because yoongi said that jungkook's presence calmed him down.

"min yoongi, south korea's biggest influencer. his boyfriend just watching him" the orthodontist laughed, jungkook chuckled and nodded, "my daughter was telling me about you guys" he said, yoongi gulped, a sigh leaving his mouth.

"she really likes you guys" he said, jungkook smiled, "well that's nice"

the orthodontist hummed, "you live with yoongi right?" he asked, jungkook nodded, "is he wearing his rubber bands?" the orthodontist asked, jungkook wanted to laugh.

"um, i think so" he nervously chuckled, "well, he does most of the time but not a lot of the time" jungkook said, yoongi glared at jungkook, "work on that yoongi" the orthodontist said, yoongi nodded.

-

"you really had to expose me like that" he scoffed, "they were going to find out anyway" jungkook rolled his eyes, yoongi glared at the boy, "rude"

yoongi was mad that he got his braces tightened the day before christmas eve, "you seem upset" jungkook said, yoongi frowned, "tomorrow is christmas eve and i won't be able to eat anything good" he said, a pout on display, "ah hyungie, i told my mom and she said she'll make something special for you" jungkook said, yoongi smiled, "thank you"

jungkook's mom had rang the bell. that day, jungkook cried so hard and couldn't stop. yoongi knew they were happy tears so he let him cry. they were going to visit each other's families during the holidays.

"do you want ice cream?" jungkook asked, yoongi shook his head. he was freezing and wanted to go home.

-

yoongi shivered, he was so cold. he hated winter and the holidays in general.

"i made hot chocolate" jungkook said, a small smile on display. he set the warm hot chocolate on yoongi's night desk, "thank you" he whispered, wrapping the blanket around him as a way to try to get warm.

"i'll get more blankets" jungkook chuckled, unlike yoongi, he loved winter and holidays. he loved the snow and often forced yoongi to go outside to play in the snow with him.

yoongi nodded, gripping on himself for warmth. more often than not, jungkook thought the boy exaggerated.

jungkook wrapped the boy in warm blankets, each of them had satisfied smiles on display, "the cold weather makes my teeth hurt more" yoongi said, he hated winter even more, "want a pain killer?" jungkook asked, yoongi shook his head, "i haven't eaten" he said, jungkook nodded, "i'll make you some food"

yoongi shook his head, "just come cuddle me" he said, he needed jungkook to relieve stress.

"you look troubled" jungkook said, yoongi hummed, putting his head on jungkook's chest, "are you, hyung?" the boy asked, yoongi shrugged, he didn't want to talk about it.

"hyungie" jungkook whisper-sighed, ruffling the boy's hair, "what's wrong?" he asked, "i don't want to see my family. i love my parents but my aunts and uncles always have some shit to say. about my appearance, personality, life, and what not" yoongi sighed, feeling tears brim in his eyes as he though about it.