61

august 12, 2021.

it marked a year since yoongi's suicide attempt. yoongi was glad to be alive, he was coping well. on the other hand, jungkook not so much.

"how are you, love?" yoongi asked when jungkook was spacing out while watching a show, he made his voice extra gentle.

jungkook sighed and shook his head. it was absolutely horrible. he was doing horrible.

"gonna speak, bunny?" yoongi asked, jungkook shook his head. he really didn't feel like it.

"that's fine. can you do anything to help yourself?" yoongi asked, jungkook shrugged and that's how yoongi knew how much jungkook was struggling.

usually, jungkook would name at least 3 things but today, nothing. he was completely silent, barely moved in that case.

"i'm sure you can name some things" yoongi said, jungkook's doe eyes looked around and shook his head.

yoongi pulled him in for a hug and reassured him he would be fine.

"i have an appointment today" jungkook softly said, "for what?" yoongi asked, "have to get my braces tightened" he mumbled, "good luck love, that's a pain in the ass"

jungkook nodded, he spaced out again as usual.

"looks good, schedule your next appointment in the front" his orthodontist spoke, jungkook nodded and sighed as he left.

jungkook scrolled through twitter in his car, looking at his timeline.

he froze when he saw the tweet yoongi made a year ago. the tweet that was supposed to be his final tweet. the tweet that was his goodbye to this cruel world.

he began shaking. he didn't feel so good.

jungkook

hyungie

help

plaee

iicant

yoongi

pleadee

yoongi

what's wrong?

jungkook

ii

pcki me up

palse

[location sent]

tyhankyiu

"you're fine" yoongi softly said as he got in the car with jungkook. the boy was crying and shaking, yoongi frowned.

jungkook shook his head and began crying even more. everything felt unreal, he refused to believe it had been a year.

yoongi sighed, "what can i do to help?" yoongi asked, jungkook felt like he couldn't listen. everything sounded slurred and he felt out of his own body, he felt out of control.