16

Yoongi was falling into a depressive episode. He was hardly eating, texting or talking to anyone, didn't even bother to shower or change his clothes.

The hate was getting to him, he was miserable. Hundreds of death threats coming his way everyday, being on the news, getting called slurs, and much more.

His phone was vibrating from messages and phone calls, he didn't answer and muted his phone. He didn't want to talk to anyone, he didn't deserve anyone in that case.

Jungkook

hi hyung how's your day :)
(delivered august 3, 2020 at 12:34PM)

??
(delivered august 3, 2020 at 8:39PM)

hello again
(delivered august 4, 2020 at 5:58PM)

did you decide to be straight after coming out?
(delivered august 5, 2020 at 9:56PM)

im worried :(
(delivered august 6, 2029 at 8:32PM)

yoongi stop messing around and answer me
(delivered august 7, 2020 at 8:15AM)

im coming over tomorrow because im so worried about you :( are you okay?
(delivered august 8, 2020 at 7:18PM)

Jungkook was surprised to see that Yoongi's door was unlocked, he got in and quickly locked it. He raced to Yoongi's room and saw him there, sobbing so hard that his body was shaking.

"Oh my god, Yoongi?" Jungkook said, Yoongi hummed and raised a brow at the boy, "Are you okay? I don't think you are. What's wrong?" Jungkook asked, worry clearly displayed on his face "I want die, so many people are telling me to do it. I should just kill myself" Yoongi sobbed into Jungkook's chest, tears brimmed in the younger boys eyes "No Yoongi, you know how many people would miss you? How many people would want to die if you die? You don't deserve the hate you get" Jungkook said, wiping the boys tears and rubbing circles on his back.

"Are you crying?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook nodded, sniffling a bit and wiping his tears "I feel really bad, I don't want you to get so many death threats and hate. It breaks my heart to see you cry because of that" Jungkook said, looking down at his thigh and picking at his jeans "I'll be fine" Yoongi lied, showing a small smile at the boy.

Yoongi and Jungkook ate a small meal,  they talked about things they enjoyed go make each other smile, even if it was only a small smile.

Jungkook fed Yoongi some rice, making Yoongi giggle a bit "That's too much, I'm full" The boy whined, the younger boy pouted "One more bite so I can see your puffy cheeks" Jungkook said, Yoongi pouted and opened his mouth, allowing Jungkook to put more food in his mouth "I hate you"

"It felt good to eat something other than crackers" Yoongi smiled, letting out a small burp "Oops sorry"

Yoongi stared at the trending tag on Twitter, tears brimming in his eyes as he saw it.

#YoongiDieFaggot