6

tw: hate comments, death threats

@min_yoongi

I want hugs. Am I just that stiff that no one gives me hugs? :(

3:11AM • 30 Jun 20

httpyoons: omg yoongi baby 🥺 i wanna give you a hug 🥺
|min_yoongi: i'm sending a virtual hug
|httpyoons: go to sleep too 💞

User82891: Of course no one wants to give you hugs
|min_yoongi: i know :')
|httpmyg: yoongi, please don't pay attention to those shitty people, they have nothing to do besides hate on amazing people like you 💞💞

httpmyg: yoongi, take care of yourself, take a bath and go to bed :)
|min_yoongi: I'm trying

-

Yoongi began to sob. He didn't know why, he was thinking it was because the hate comments were starting to hit him again and because he needed some sort of affection.

He grabbed his phone and clicked on Jungkook's contact, he hoped that he answered his call.

"Hello?" Jungkook answered with a groggy voice, he stiffened up as he heard sobs "Yoongi?" He asked, sitting up, now fully awake "C-can you come over? I-I don't feel well" Yoongi choked back a sob, Jungkook looked at the time and bit his lip "Yeah, I'll stay over for the night" Jungkook said, standing up and grabbing his work clothes as well as his shoes and keys before heading out the door.

-

Jungkook found it weird that Yoongi's door was unlocked, he locked it after he entered the house and walked to Yoongi's room where the older male was sobbing and shaking.

"Oh hyungie" Jungkook softly said, he sat next to Yoongi and carefully wrapped his arms around him, Yoongi burried his face in to Jungkook's chest as he sobbed "What's wrong? I just saw in Twitter that you want some hugs, is that it?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi shook his head, "T-the hate, i-it's overwhelming" Yoongi frowned, Jungkook hummed and ruffled Yoongi's hair "It must be overwhelming, but I promise you're not ugly, you shouldn't kill yourself, but you are a beautiful human being, such a nice person" Jungkook reassured, Yoongi wiped his tears and showed a small smile "Thank you"

Soon enough, Yoongi was asleep in Jungkook's arms but he could've swore he was about to explode. Do best friends even cuddle like.. this? Are best friends even supposed to cuddle? Both boys are just clueless.

-

Jungkook hummed as he waited for customers. It was around one in the afternoon and no one usually came until two but he heard the door open, it was no other person but Yoongi.

"Hey hyung, want some ice cream?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi nodded with a small smile "Chocolate and vanilla please" Yoongi said, Jungkook grabbed a medium sized cup and scooped up the ice cream, "Want some sprinkles?" Jungkook asked with a smile, Yoongi nodded and set ten dollars on the counter after he grabbed his ice cream.

"I'm on break" Jungkook said after he checked the time, Yoongi smiled as Jungkook sat across him "I'm sorry for calling you late at night, we've known each other for what? One month? And you've already seen me cry, that's pathetic" Yoongi frowned, "I don't think it's pathetic, you were stressed. Everyone gets stressed, besides, I don't mind going over" Jungkook said, Yoongi looked up from his ice cream "Thank you"