63

"how does it feel that you'll have your first fan sign soon?" yoongi teased, making the younger boy shy.

"a bit nervous" he smiled, "there's going to be a shit ton of people. all the seats are booked out"

jungkook hummed, "dang... i wonder if anyone wants to see me" he mumbled, "literally everyone"

jungkook turned red, "you need to shh" he spoke, yoongi giggled and ruffled jungkook's hair.

"how has school been?" yoongi asked, jungkook hummed, "been okay.. the same group of people are always bothering me" he mumbled, "ah jungkookie, i'm trying to get the 504 things settled. i submitted your accommodations to my sister and she's talking about them to the coordinator" yoongi sighed, a frown on his face.

"don't be sad hyungie, i'm fine. i talked to the campus counselor and she said that because i did good on the finals, i could move to a more advanced class so i don't have to be with the group of people who bother me" jungkook said,  yoongi hummed, "that sounds good"

"mhm but it would be an extra 400 dollars.. i would pay it myself" jungkook spoke, "i can't let you do that" yoongi scoffed, "pleaseee" jungkook smiled, "noo~ let hyungie handle the money"

jungkook laughed, "i still feel bad" he said, "don't honey bun, if i couldn't afford it, i wouldn't have volunteered to pay for your education" yoongi spoke, "but still" he frowned, "no frowning, shh"

"ah jungkookie, stop it" yoongi whined as the boy cuddled him and tickled him, "yoongi is too comfy to let go off" jungkook giggled, making yoongi whine more.

jungkook stopped and kissed yoongi's forehead, "cutie" he smiled, making yoongi blush, "you too"

jungkook began working on a a 10 page essay that was due soon. when yoongi heard that, he gasped.

"aren't you a photography major? what does photography have to do with 10 page essays?" he almost shouted, jungkook shrugged, "well, i'll be hyper fixated on this for like 4 hours so if you need anything, just slap me"

yoongi scoffed, "10 pages is a little excessive" he said, "maybe" jungkook hummed, "well, i'll leave you to that. i'm going out with some of my friends" yoongi said, jungkook showed a thumbs up and continued writing.

@koreadispatch

Influencer Min Yoongi caught in public with another man. Netizens rumor that Min Yoongi is cheating on Jeon Jungkook.

 Netizens rumor that Min Yoongi is cheating on Jeon Jungkook

5:50PM • 27 Aug 21

User6292073: what?

min_yoongi: what? no, fuck you guys i hate you guys so much. you guys cut off HIS boyfriend to make it seem like we're together. what the fuck