7

@min_yoongi

Jungkook will hopefully be here soon so we can film so if you forgot to leave any questions or assumptions, you can make them here :)

3:37PM • 1 Jul 20

httpmyg: SIR, YOU HAVE FED US WITH A SELCA, I SHALL GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE PLSS
|min_yoongi: please don't
|httpmyg: YOU ANSWER ME EVERYTIME, WHY?!
|min_yoongi: you have some vErY eye catching comments
|httpmyg: sir—

myg. _.fanpage: I really like your eyes
|min_yoongi: thank you :)

User71625: You look ugly as fuck
|min_yoongi: sorry :/
|yoonqo: NO YOONGI, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO APOLOGIZE FOR BEING GOOD LOOKING, YOU ARE NOT UGLY, OKAY?! 😠😠
|min_yoongi: thank you, people like you help me feel better :)

Yoongi wasn't in a good mood, he was tired and hungry but didn't have any motivation to make food. He was feeling down these days and the only thing that could really cheer him up was seeing Jungkook, but would he admit that? No.

He went to his kitchen, grabbing a bowl, cereal, and some milk. He poured in the cereal first, then the milk, stirring it up a bit before sitting down.

Yoongi

"Hey, are you off from work yet?"

Jungkook

"Yeah, how have you been?"

Yoongi

"I'm just eating cereal, you?"

Jungkook

"A bit upset because I had a bad customer today"

Yoongi

"Aww, what did they do :( "

Jungkook

"They shouted at me for the ice cream being 'over priced' but I don't have control over that and they called me and asshole for not giving them a discount :("

Yoongi

"That's horrible, you're not an asshole, anything but that, you're really nice and sweet :) You're in no way obligated to give someone a discount, alright?"

Jungkook

"Kk, do you still want me to come over?"

Yoongi

"Yeah, can you grab me a medium iced americano on your way here? "

Jungkook