64

yoongi

hi lovee

ur first fan meeting is todayy

jungkook

im so excited!!!!

yoongi

i am too

so im writing down rules

1. don't drink anything they might bring for you. risks for poison, laxatives, etc. never has happened to me but my team does it for a safety precaution

2. there will be a shit ton of crying from fans and it's ok to hug them, etc. if they ask. you can say no if u don't want to.

3. just have fun, im really excited for u!!

jungkook

:((

love uu

yoongi

happy birthday <3

jungkook

cutiee

jungkook gasped when he saw so many people. he had a bright smile on display and yoongi was happy to see that.

"hi everyone" yoongi spoke into his microphone, "so before we get started, jungkook is even prettier in real life than in pictures. but please remember, he is engaged and getting married next year" yoongi clarified, making jungkook whine and turn red.

"this min.. he's one of a kind" jungkook spoke, hiding his face.

the first fan jungkook met was memorable.

the person was crying and shaking, making jungkook a bit shocked but he didn't mind.

"hi, how are you?" jungkook smiled, the fan cried, "can i wipe your tears?" he asked, making her nod.

"ah no more tears, okay? do you want me to sign anything for you?" he asked, "sign my ass please" she cried and laughed, making the boy laugh.

"i can't do that" he spoke, "i brought you gifts" she said, placing a fancy bag on the table, "happy birthday by the way. you mean so much to me" she cried, "you mean a lot to me too.. you're the first fan i have an interaction with!"

yoongi smiled as he heard the conversation from his table.

"hello" yoongi smiled as a new fan got sent to his table, "hi!" the fan spoke, he set a gift bag on the table and handed him an envelope.

"can i open this? or would you prefer i read it in private?" he asked, the fan shrugged so yoongi gently begam opening the envelope

i'm too nervous to say this in real life so i wrote a letter instead.