62

"morning hyungie" jungkook mumbled when he woke up. it was his first day back at school, he was a bit upset about that.

"good morning" yoongi said, rubbing his eyes, "how'd you sleep?" yoongi asked, jungkook hummed, "i slept fine"

yoongi stared at the boy, "you're a horrible liar" yoongi said, jungkook rolled his eyes, "i had a small nightmare, i cried for like 10 minutes, colored and went back to bed" he shrugged.

yoongi frowned, "on the first day back? that must suck" he mumbled, jungkook nodded, "it's whatever"

yoongi shook his head, "no jungkook-ah. it's not whatever. i was thinking about it and i think you should get a 504. to you, it can seem to exaggerated but i think it'll help"

jungkook laughed, "no yoongi, i'll be fine" he reassured, "okay love, love you"

"love you too"

"good morning" jungkook bowed, staring at the empty desks, students, and teachers, "good morning, what's your name?"

"my name is jeon jungkook" he spoke, the teacher hummed, staring at the boy, "you look a little too young to be in college"

jungkook laughed, "i'm 23, i'll be 24 in a couple of days" he smiled, "ah.. you look young. just take a seat wherever you want"

jungkook sat down in near the entrance, he went on his phone since class hadn't started.

jungkook

hii

im in class

im hungry

yoongi

told u to eat before u left dummy

jungkook

i had already brushed my teeth and i didn't wanna brush them again

yoongi

ur too compliant

i went literal weeks without brushing them and my teeth turned out just fine

jungkook

but mine are clear and they'll be ugly if i stain them

gotta do a group activity byee

jungkook joined a random group, he didn't know any of these people.

"you look.. familiar" a girl in his group said, "yeah, his boyfriend tried to kill himself" another guy in their group said, jungkook's smile faded.

"is his boyfriend min yoongi? that dude was all over the news when he tried to kill himself" the girl said, jungkook wanted to speak but couldn't.

"guys, please don't mention that. it makes me uncomfortable" he softly said, hiding his shaky hands in his pockets.

"look at this guy, can't handle the fact his boyfriend tried to kill himself. weak" the guy laughed, making the girl laugh too, "no i can't, please stop" he said, making both of them laugh.