10

friends groupchat 💕

Yoongi

"So, um.. I'm realizing my crush on Jungkook isn't small "

Seokjin

"We been knew "

Namjoon

"You're barely realizing?"

Hoseok

"Everyone knew 😐"

Yoongi

"You guys are not helping ❤ "

Seokjin

"Bruh, what do you want us to do?"

Hoseok

"Yeah bro like, we smash your faces together so you kiss or something?"

Namjoon

"You guys make out or something"

Yoongi

"PLS, IM WHIPPED, IDK WHAT TO DO, I'M LOCKED IN MY BATHROOM WHILE ON THE VERGE OF TEARS, HE'S MAKING A CAKE BECAUSE I REACHED EIGHT MILLION ON TWITTER,WHAT DO I DO, PLEASE HELP"

Seokjin

"Uh, flirt and be calm ig?"

Yoongi

"I hate you guys"

Namjoon

"I would say you give him little hints  that you like him before you confess. If he seems flustered and does the same thing, it's your sign to confess, if he doesn't, don't. Don't wait too long or he'll start thinking that you don't like him and he will no longer have a crush on you"

Yoongi

"If it works, I'm buying Joon a plant and the rest of you get a piece of shit"

Seokjin

"HUH?! NOT MY FAULT YOU DON'T SHIT ABOUT LOVE"

Hoseok

"🚶⁉"

Yoongi

"Yeah whatever, bye"

Yoongi got off his phone and left the bathroom, trying to act calm as possible as he entered the kitchen to check on Jungkook.

"Do you need help?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook looked away from the cake batter "No, but if you want, you can go to the store to buy some decorations for the cake since I didn't bring a lot" Jungkook said, mixing the batter and putting one hand on his hip "Alright, you look amazing by the way" Yoongi complimented, Jungkook felt himself blush and smile "T-thank you, you too"