2

Jungkook immediately woke up to the sound his alarm, knowing that Yoongi might get ice cream at his work place mad him extremely nervous.

-

Jungkook

"Don't worry about your shift, I can cover it "

Co-worker

"Really? Thank you so much Jungkook! "

Jungkook

"No problem :) "

-

Truth to be told, he just wanted to see Yoongi and have an interaction with him, even if it was just slim, he wanted it. He looked in the mirror, brushing his hair to make sure either was just right.

-

Jungkook anxiously waited for Yoongi to arrive, there weren't many customers as it was still eleven in the morning. He saw the door open and it was Yoongi.

"Hello, what can I get you? " Jungkook asked, Yoongi tried his best to smile despite the pain he felt "Three scoops of ice cream please" Yoongi smiled, Jungkook nodded, "You have braces? They look cute on you" Jungkook smiled, Yoongi felt himself blush a bit "Yeah, I got them yesterday, they've been hurting recently" Yoongi frowned, Jungkook pouted "That's horrible, I had braces and know what that feels like. I can give you some advice right now, the shop isn't busy" Jungkook said, he shot his shot, "If it's fine with you" Yoongi slightly smiled, Jungkook smiled widely before sitting down with Yoongi.

-

"You can have the ice cream for free, it's not expensive either way" Jungkook said, Yoongi pouted "No, I'll pay" Yoongi said, handing Jungkook fifteen dollars "The rest are tips" Yoongi said, Jungkook shook his head "It's free" Jungkook insisted, Yoongi frowned "You'll make my day better if you let me pay" Yoongi said, Jungkook couldn't resist "Fine" Jungkook smiled widely.

-

"Just do what your orthodontist says, I ate soft foods for the first days and after tightenings, like mash potatoes and ice cream" Jungkook smiled, Yoongi nodded "All my fans do is scare me more" Yoongi whined, Jungkook chuckled "I know they do, I saw your live stream last night, the comments were clearly trying to tease you " Jungkook let out a small laugh, Yoongi nodded with a small smile "If you ever need help or just want to hang out, here's my number" Jungkook said, writing his phone number down on a small piece of paper and handing it to Yoongi, Yoongi smiled widely "Thank you, I'll insert it when I get home" Yoongi said, Jungkook nodded with a smile.

-

"Thank you, Jungkook" Yoongi said, standing up and bowing, Jungkook bowed back "It was my pleasure, do you want some ice cream to go or a milkshake to go? " Jungkook asked, Yoongi nodded and pulled out his wallet "No, it's free" Jungkook said with smile, Yoongi frowned "Fine" Yoongi huffed and crossed his arms, Jungkook smiled "Thank you"

-

Yoongi drank a bit of his milkshake as he drove to the store, he was going to buy some soft foods since he didn't own a lot, he owned whatever he found good, chocolates, chips, or whatever he was given.

-

He looked for soft foods as he roamed through the aisles "Yoongi oppa! You look so nice! " A fan said, Yoongi smiled a bit "Thank you", the fan gripped on to his shoulder, causing him to stiffen up "Picture! " She said, Yoongi shook his head "I don't take pictures, handshake?" Yoongi asked, the fan shook her head "Picture" She repeated, Yoongi shook his head "Ma'am, I'm sorry, I don't take pictures" Yoongi said, the girl gritted her teeth "Fine you ugly shit" She said, walking away. Yoongi frowned and stared at himself in his phone screen.