20

@min_yoongi

first time i posted a picture since my attempt. im going to try to go live soon to make you guys happy. i went out to grab something to eat with jungkook. he was so motivating and his smile makes me so fucking happy. send him love :) i'll be responding to nice comments, trying to expose myself back to the internet

 send him love :) i'll be responding to nice comments, trying to expose myself back to the internet

1:22PM • 19 Aug 20

yoonkookie: YOU GUYS ARE THE CUTEST
|min_yoongi: thank you 🥺

yoongiboongi: please take all the time you need to get better mentally and physically. i've gone through this too and it's absolutely terrifying and horrible but things will get better. don't force yourself to post if you feel like you are forcing yourself, don't do anything please. i don't know if this helps but your channel has helped me a lot. set boundaries, you are loved. we love you.
|min_yoongi: this actually the sweetest and most meaningful comment i've ever gotten :( im crying, thank you for the reassurance and everything.

J.ko0k: HI ILY
|min_yoongi: HI ILYT
|User0987719: the cutest couple rly

Yoongi smiled upon seeing so many nice messages. Of course, there was many awful comments that got to him but he reread the good comments to make him feel good and smile.

A knock on the door made Yoongi jump up, he put his phone down and walked to the door, a smile on his face when he saw Seokjin, Namjoon, and Hoseok.

"Those aren't your sweatpants" Hoseok hummed, Yoongi looked down at his pants and blushed "They're Jungkook's" Yoongi smiled, he guided his friends into his house and they sat down on the couch.

Yoongi munched on the cookies Seokjin gave him, a big smile on his face "How's Jungkook?" Hoseok asked, ruffling Yoongi's hair "I don't know to be honest, he looked anxious this morning for work. He told me to call him I felt sad or anything like that and I can't find my car keys so I assume he took those and he sends me a message every 30 minutes or so" Yoongi said, Namjoon hummed "Sounds like it,he's scared and that is totally reasonable, I say reassure him that you're doing better and striving to get better but I don't think he'll give you the car keys back" Namjoon chuckled towards the end, Yoongi showed a small smile "Well I have to go to therapy one way or the other"

"You posted today!" Hoseok gasped, Yoongi flushed red "Yup, I spent like 30 minutes deciding if I should post it or not and had a mental breakdown over it" Yoongi said, showing a sarcastic thumbs up "You shouldn't force yourself, do what you can and work on what you can't later. Your happiness goes before anyone else's" Seokjin reminded, a smile on display, Yoongi felt blesssed to have such nice friends.

He was having a lot of fun and didn't realize that his phone was vibrating with messages and phonecalls from Jungkook.