45

tw: ptsd nightmares, suicidal thoughts, throwing up

"good morning, birthday boy" jungkook excitedly said, a tray of food for breakfast in bed in his hands.

yoongi groaned, shuffling around the bed, "it's too early" he mumbled, making jungkook laugh, "hyung, it's almost two thirty in the afternoon" he said, yoongi sat up and took the breakfast into his own hands.

there was an immediate smile on his face when he tasted the pancakes, his smile on full display for jungkook to see.

"love you" yoongi smiled, "love you more" jungkook said, placing a finger on yoongi's lips before the oldest could speak.

truth to be said, jungkook didn't feel well. he had a nightmare the previous night but refused to cry, or even tell yoongi to not ruin the boy's day.

it was yoongi's day, not his day!

"hey bub, are you okay? you're walking different?" yoongi said, jungkook nodded, "i'm fine! i hit my hip on the counter while making you breakfast" he chuckled, was that the truth? no.

he was exhausted, he had only slept 3 hours. but he couldn't ruin yoongi's day.

"we're going to an arcade! the one we went to for our first date" jungkook smiled, yoongi grinned.

"it's also our 8 month anniversary, i got you a gift but it's at home" yoongi said, jungkook giggled, "i love you so much" he said, "i love you more"

jungkook hummed, "honestly, i thank your parents for not getting you braces when you were younger, because of that, i met you" he smiled, yoongi rolled his eyes, "i thank them too for that but they couldn't afford it either way. but hey! at least i met a cute boy who i love so much"

"the universe lined up the stars up for us" jungkook said, yoongi softly smiled.

@jeon_jungkook

happy 8 months, love. @min_yoongi

3:15PM • 9 Mar 21

3:15PM • 9 Mar 21

min_yoongi: i love u

yoonkooklvr-: cute :((

myg_love: awww

both boy's spent their date talking about their special memories. laughing until tears came out their eyes from the time yoongi broke their polaroid camera when he tried to take a picture of both of them, to the time jungkook fake cried for yoongi to fold his laundry.