33

@jeon_jungkook

woah i started medication for my ptsd and anxiety a couple days ago and i feel so fatigued, i feel bleh

4:23PM • 4 Oct 20

min_yoongi: will you make me some food
|jeon_jungkook: give me one good reason
|min_yoongi: bc im yoongi 🥺🥺 and im cute 🥺
|jeon_jungkook: ONLY BC U TALKED GOOD ABT URSELF, IM MAKING U SOUP
|min_yoongi: ily googie
|jeon_jungkook: does this mean i get to call you gobble gobble
|min_yoongi: yes
|jeon_jungkook: BAHSHHS OK

y00nkoop: take care of yourself and listen to your body, let your therapist know of any changes
|jeon_jungkook: tysm i appreciate it!

User38373809: imagine being so week that you need medication
|min_yoongi: what's more concerning? the fact you're judging a 23 year old for needing medication to cope or the fact you can't spell a kindergarten sight word? work on yourself you bitch. if anything, you should be hating on me, the one who traumatized him, fuck off.
|jeon_jungkook: everything is alright yoon, i don't really care. don't blame yourself yoon

jungkook walked into yoongi's music room and placed it on a desk. the music room had become a little room for studying and to do whatever. jungkook would occasionally go in there and play the piano for fun.

yoongi was planning out something for the award show they were going to, he always planned everything out last minute.

"here's your soup" jungkook smiled, yoongi smiled back, "thank you, by the way, do you have any ideas for the award show? i kinda need to do something for it" yoongi said, jungkook hummed, "you could play piano" he suggested, yoongi wrote that down.

"do you want to do anything? i could think of something? maybe you could sing while i play? you have an amazing voice" yoongi teased, jungkook blushed, "i don't know hyung, i'll do whatever you want me to do" jungkook smiled, yoongi smiled back and nodded, "i'll plan something out"

jungkook stared at the room for a while, he understood why yoongi liked it. it had a comfy atmosphere, yoongi had spent money decorating the room recently.

he ruffled yoongi's hair and smiled, scanning yoongi's desk to see what yoongi was doing. the smile quickly faded when he saw a bottle of pills.

"why is this here? i didn't give you these" the boy said, his heart raced faster than usual, "oh, i bought them when you were taking a nap, my head was hurting and i didn't want to wake you up" yoongi said, a small smile on display but jungkook wasn't smiling.

his hands began shaking, "no yoongi! you can't do this! it's fucking scary for me!" jungkook loudly said, almost shouting, "it's okay jungkook, you can trust me with it"

jungkook's breath became uneven, he felt dizzy, "n-no! i-i" jungkook kept stuttering and it felt like his head was spinning, yoongi was beyond concerned. he should've never bought the medicine, jungkook was clearly afraid of him attempting again.

"hey, i'm okay, calm down" yoongi said, taking the boy's shaking hands into his own, "n-no! b-because what i-if you t-try to attempt a-again?" jungkook sobbed, yoongi pulled the boy into a hug, "i'm sorry" he whispered, jungkook felt like he was going to pass out.

"i-i think i-i'm going to pass out" jungkook choked out, yoongi laid the boy on his back and fanned him, he didn't know what to do.