71

tw: ed

yoongi had gone 4, almost 5 days without eating and he felt sick.

he couldn't get up from bed this morning; his head hurt, his stomach hurt, he felt dizzy and faint.

he wanted to call jungkook, but he knew he was screwed if the boy found out. he would receive the scolding of a lifetime and trigger a panic attack in jungkook.

he groaned, he was freezing. he pulled out his phone to scroll through social media. all he needed to do was stay away from the kitchen.

he got up from bed, his shaky legs walking to grab a water bottle. his whole body ached and he took this as a sign he was fat.

"so cold" he whispered to himself, sipping some water. his stomach growled upon receiving the water, which made him mad.

"learn to appreciate the fact you're getting water, fucking fatass" he groaned, heading back to bed.

he decided to stop being a lazy slob and exercise with videos. was this a good idea? no! did he care? absolutely not!

"f-fucking fatass, just one more pushup" he groaned, doing as so. he breathed out, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

he felt dizzier than usual, he stared at the ground, "fatass" he mumbled before getting up despite the fact he was dizzy.

yoongi had thrown up after 3 hours of exercise, "jungkookie would be so upset with me" he coughed, spitting into the toilet bowl.

jungkook was the only thing on his mind. he couldn't get caught, he was scared of getting caught.

he brushed his teeth, getting rid of the acid in his mouth.

jungkook

hi

why is ur heart rate so high but so low

yoongi

bc i was exercising

jungkook

and why is that 💀

yoongi and exercising don't belong in the same sentence

yoongi

💀💀

are u saying im fat 💀

jungkook

NO

because u really don't need to exercise, your body is literally perfect

especially that ass 😩

yoongi

SHUT UP

idk just felt like it

jungkook

didn't ur legs give up on u yesterday