53

"ahh! back in korea" jungkook smiled, flopping on their shared bed. yoongi smiled looking at the boy.

"feels nice, i was starting to miss home" yoongi smiled, ruffling jungkook's hair with a bigger smile.

"if you get braces, how are we supposed to make out?"

jungkook glared at the boy, "yoongi, let me deal with the after affects of the airplane ride before i worry about how i'm going to make out with you"

"making out is important" yoongi grumbled, pouty lips on display, "you act like some horny 15 year old" he scoffed, "so what if i want to act like some horny 15 year old?" yoongi huffed, crossing his arms.

"you're reaching 30, hyung" jungkook giggled, yoongi rolled his eyes, "you know what i'm also reaching?" yoongi asked, jungkook hummed in response and looked at the boy.

he got the middle finger in response which made him laugh his ass off.

"no sex for you" yoongi huffed, crossing his legs and arms as he stared at the boy, jungkook whined.

"hyungie! it was a joke!" he frowned, yoongi rolled his eyes, "whatever" he disappointedly sighed.

jungkook ran his hands through yoongi's hair, a bright smile on display. he loved yoongi so much.

@min_yoongi

jungkook said i act like a horny 15 year old so here are some pics of what i looked like at 15

2:14PM • 18 May 21

jeon_jungkook: def would've dated you emo boy so hot and sexy too bad you banned me from having sex with you for making a joke 😞
|min_yoongi: that's what you get
|leee_: LMAOOO WHAT JOKE DID HE MAKE
|min_yoongi: he said i was reaching 30 🙄
|leee_: well
|jeon_jungkook: 😞

User398392: hottie

User029299: BAHSHSHS

"you could be having this sexy, hot body right now" jungkook spoke as he took off his shirt.

yoongi licked his lips and stared at him, gosh why was his boyfriend so hot, "i can wait" yoongi mumbled, unsure of his answer.

"are you sure?" jungkook teased, "i hate you so much" yoongi groaned, jungkook caressed his hyung's hair.

"pretty" he smiled, "god, you're so hot" yoongi spoke, "ban is over, bedroom time"