46

tw: slight bullying, passing out, hospital.

"morning" yoongi smiled, jungkook smiled back. it had been a couple weeks since the hospital stay, jungkook was feeling better, he has been doing more therapy and started painting therapy, which yoongi paid for because he suggested it.

he wanted jungkook to feel good, especially after he caused him so much damage. he paid for jungkook's painting therapy, jungkook felt bad but loved the therapy more than regular therapy.

"yoonie, my teeth hurt" jungkook mumbled, pointing at his jaw, yoongi laughed, "karma for bullying me about my tightenings" yoongi said, jungkook huffed and frowned, "i guess so"

he got out of bed, changing into some decent clothes for school, "it's a bit chilly outside" yoongi commented, jungkook hummed, "is that so?" he asked, yoongi nodded, slipping off his hoodie, "take it" he smiled, jungkook giggled, "thank you"

"so you think you're everything because you're dating a rich guy, huh?" a dude scoffed, jungkook looked up from his desk, "what? what do you mean?"

the dude rolled his eyes, "you're only dating him because he's rich and he's only dating you because you're poor! he's doing charity work" the guy laughed, jungkook stared at him.

"what? no.. he's dating me because he loves me" he mumbled, "who told you that?" the guy laughed, jungkook wanted to cry. he bit the inside of his mouth and put his head down.

yoongi

sweetheart.. why aren't you home?

your class ended an hour ago, you'd be home by now

everything alright?

jungkook felt the boy's repeat in his head like a broken CD, was that true? did yoongi only date him because he was poor?

jungkook wasn't poor, he made good money, he made more than enough money to live. then what was that guy talking about?

he felt everything cold before he fell to the ground.

"w-what do you m-mean he passed out?" yoongi said, slipping on his shoes since jungkook's school had called about jungkook passing out and arriving at a hospital.

the emergency hospital jungkook was registered for was the one yoongi was in for his attempt, this wasn't going to be good at all.

he immediately began to wonder why the boy had passed out. he was crying,  he loved his boy too much.

when yoongi arrived, the boy was hiccuping and crying.

"baby, what's wrong?" yoongi asked, jungkook could only cry harder, he wanted to leave.

a doctor entered the room, yoongi immediately faced him, "it was stress induced, we'll have him here for another hour. we're not sure why he's crying though" the doctor said, jungkook shook his head. he wanted out! hospitals were his biggest trigger.

"i'll talk it out with him. thank you, i there anything we should do afterwards?" yoongi asked, "he needs to stay hydrated, and avoid stress"