23

yoongi sighed as he looked through websites of clothes and watches, he didn't what to buy jungkook because everything would look pretty on him meanwhile, jungkook was sitting across him, completely clueless of what the man was doing.

jungkook himself was on his computer too, looking for community colleges near him. he had enough money saved to persue photography, he had to drop out of college before because of events he didn't like talking about.

he didn't realize yoongi was sitting next to him and watching what he was looking at, "you didn't go to college?" he asked, jungkook jumped from his seat, "you scared me you sneaky ass" jungkook sighed, a small smile on display, "sorry" yoongi chuckled, taking a sip from his iced coffee.

"i didn't go to college to answer your question" jungkook said, ruffling yoongi's hair, "why not?" he asked, he was curious, did he regret his decision of not going after graduating high school?

"i had an almost full ride scholarship but it got taken away a bit into my first year of college, it got taken away because my grades were slacking, they were slacking because my mother got sick and i got worried, i spent my savings on treatment and i spent my time with her because i was really worried and i had to drop out" the boy explained, his mom was still sick but doing better, he began crying making yoongi frown.

"i'm sorry for crying" he sniffled, yoongi pulled him close, "is she still sick?" he asked, he could feel jungkook's nod in his chest, "how much is her treatment?" yoongi asked, jungkook shrugged, "thousands a month, she's almost done with treatment but we still owe like 20 thousand i think" jungkook said, yoongi hummed, "what type of sickness does she have" he asked, jungkook sniffled more, "cancer"

yoongi frowned, he really wanted to help the boy, "do you think i could help you? maybe pay for your college or pay your mom's medical bills?" yoongi asked, jungkook shook his head, he couldn't allow yoongi to do that, "you can't do that" he mumbled, laying down and rubbing his eyes.

"i have the money jungkook, you're the person i adore most, please, i like to see you happy, not stressed" yoongi said, jungkook sniffled, "i would feel bad" he mumbled, yoongi sighed, "i'm offering to do this, no one is holding a gun to my head" yoongi said, jungkook sniffled, "i don't know hyung, that's just too nice" he said, yoongi hummed, "i think so but that's not the concern, i really want you to be happy, you've helped me a lot in just a couple months and i really appreciate it"

jungkook began crying more, he didn't know why, he just needed to get the unreadable emotion out, "is that a yes or a no?" yoongi asked, jungkook shrugged, "i don't know hyung, you're a good convincer but i still feel like it's a lot" jungkook sniffled, yoongi smiled widely, "i'm rich jungkook, that sounds like im flexing but i can't say that im poor because i'm not, i can easily earn this money back" yoongi said, jungkook didn't know what to do, he knew yoongi had a kind heart and was doing it with love and passion but he didn't know what to think.

"i don't know hyung, how will i pay you back?" jungkook asked, yoongi smiled, "just seeing you happy is enough, don't worry about it" yoongi said, jungkook let out a chuckle, how could yoongi be so cheesy? "you're so cheesy" he laughed, yoongi smiled and blushed, "it's true, so is that a yes?"

"i guess, you won't let me sleep until i say yes"

"thank you! and yeah, you're right"

-

@min_yoongi

HELP PLEASE JUNGKOOK IS ASLEEP IT'S ALMOST HIS BIRTHDAY AND IDK WHAT TO BUY HIM, I BLOCKED HIM JUST FOR THIS PLEASE HELP, IM DELETING WHEN HE WAKES UP PLEASE DON'T TREND THIS, IM BEGGING