1

The sweet scent penetrated into the youth's nasal cavity, in the dark his body was stretched open by a heated object. The thrilling pleasure caused low moans to escape uncontrollably. Before he could absorb the huge amount of information in his mind, he sank into the boundless pleasure.

Behind the sheer golden curtains, the youth's peerless appearance was faintly discernible, resembling a sleeping angel. No one who saw him for the first time would connect him to the devil on the tongues of the people of Qing Dynasty.

Qin Ye dragged his bruised body and stood up expressionlessly, looking at the sleeping person on the bed his eyes flashed with a ruthless light. Naked, he walked into the huge bath behind the crown prince's palace, completely ignoring the severe pain caused by the hideous wounds on his body.

Su Mu slowly opened his eyes, and a blue-clothed girl with her head lowered said respectfully: "Your Highness, this slave will help you dress."

Su Mu nodded calmly, and got up from the enormous bed made of pure gold. Looking at this room where even the floor and roof were inlaid with gold, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly but subtly.

The blue-clothed maid quickly dressed Su Mu. During the whole time, she never once looked up. She recalled a few days ago the maid whose eyeballs were gouged out because she dared to look at the Crown Prince and couldn't help feeling icy cold all over. For fear of inadvertently offending this death god, her movements became even more careful.

Su Mu could understand Yuzhu's fear. The fact that she could at least behave this calmly on the surface when in the presence of a twisted serial killer like Su Mochi, Su Mu had nothing but admiration.

But now that he has become the mentioned twisted serial killer, Su Mu sighed in his heart, it was indeed a blessing and a curse.

In order to compensate him, the owner of the car who hit and killed him in his previous life sent him into this time and space. He had thought that he could start a new and beautiful life, and was not expecting to face a new crisis every step of the way!

Thinking of this, Su Mu's eyes grew slightly cold. Although Su Mochi deserved to die a million times, he didn't want to die a second time.

Yuzhu, who was tying Su Mu's belt, trembled all over, the sudden chill that seeped into her bone marrow caused her face to pale. She quickly fastened the last clasp, and immediately retreated to the side, lowering her head even more respectfully, as if wishing to burrow into the ground.Su Mu was a little worried that this girl would get cervical spondylosis in the future. He glanced at her and realized that she was more likely to be scared to death by himself before then, he shook his long flowing sleeves and said: "To the Imperial Study Room."

Yuzhu bowed and responded with an affirmative. Opening the door and following Su Mu, she thought privately, the Crown Prince hadn't been to the Imperial Study Room for several months, could it be that he has thought of a new form of amusement? Yuzhu shuddered and did not dare to think about those terrible things anymore. . . . Crown Prince's Palace, Yixia TowerQin Ye's hands fisted, thin lips pressed tightly, crazed hatred surged in his eyes as he looked in the direction of the Crown Prince's Palace.