Chapter 39

Lynn opened her eyes and tensed when she felt herself being sandwiched between two bodies. "Shhh sleep Baby," North whispered roughly without opening his eyes. "It's just me and Brandon."

"Go back to sleep Babe," Brandon whispered barely waking up. "It's too early."

She pointed to the bathroom and they both opened their eyes to see then nodded. She sat up as Brandon got out of the bed so she could get out. When she was done she stood in the doorway of the bathroom nervously.

"Come back to bed Baby," North said yawning, "it's way too early for you to be awake."

"Yeah Babe," Brandon yawned and stretched, "it's like 2 in the morning or something."

I'm not tired, She signed while biting her lip.

"How about getting something to eat?" Brandon asked and she nodded. "Okay, I'm sure North can make you something small for now."

"Of course," North nodded as he got out of bed. "Come on Baby."

I can make me something, you two go back to sleep, She shook her head You both have work, you need sleep so back to bed and I will come back once I start getting tired again.

"Nope," North shook his head, "I am completely awake," he walked over to her, "I will make you something. A few of the guys will probably be coming home from work soon anyway so I will make them something to eat as well."

If you say so she signed then gasped as he picked her up. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

"I do say," North smirked as he felt her tighten her grip on him as they headed to the stairs.

"Everything okay out here?" Owen asked as he came out of his room.

"Everything's fine," Brandon nodded. "Babe woke up and now isn't tired so we're getting her something to eat and making something for everyone that will be home soon."

"Bring her to my room when she is done eating," Owen nodded, "I will keep her company since you have work later and need some sleep."

"Got it," North nodded and she waved to Owen as they walked past. Owen waved then headed back to his room. She smiled as North sat her on the counter then started grabbing eggs and the rest of the stuff to make her an egg sandwich. "Do you want scrambled or runny egg on your sandwich?" She shrugged so he nodded, "Surprise it is then." She started swinging her legs back and forth as she watched Brandon move around the kitchen making drinks and setting the table.

"What are you three doing up?" Sean asked as he came into the kitchen, "Something smells good."

"Baby woke up so we're making her and whoever else something to eat," North explained. "Owen wants her in his room after she is done eating so we can get some more sleep."

"I'll take her after we eat," Sean nodded. "Other than hungry, how are you feeling Pookie?"

She shrugged and he nodded. "Come on Babe, let's go sit at the table," Brandon said as he came over and stood in front of her. She held her arms out and he picked her up. She smiled as he carried her over to the table. She squeezed his hand when he sat her down in the chair. "You're welcome Babe," he smiled down at her.

"Here you go," North sat the plate down in front of her. She smiled up at him and he kissed her forehead. She blushed then picked up the sandwich. She took a bite out of it and gasped in amusement as the yolk broke and spilled out over her fingers. She smiled and shifted side to side in happiness, causing North to smile at how something as simple as figuring out her favorite egg sandwich was the messy one and making it for her caused her so much joy. Just to see that kind of happiness on her face, he would get up every morning at two and make it for her if she wanted.

"Here's your hot cocoa," Brandon said as he scooted her cup closer to her. She smiled and started drinking it. "Do you want another sandwich?" She shook her head as she pushed her chair back but Brandon placed his hand on her wrist. "Leave it, Babe, one of us will get it." She nodded, scooted back up to the table and went back to drinking her hot chocolate.

Once she was done she pushed both her cup and plate away. "Are you ready to go see Owen Pookie?" Sean asked and she nodded. She hugged North and Brandon tightly then followed Sean up the stairs. "We have a visitor Owen," Sean said as he opened the door.

"Come sit with us Darling," Owen smiled as he moved the comforter back. She nervously walked over and crawled into beside him. "Listen to this with me, please," He said as he hit play on the blue tooth speaker. She rested her head on his shoulder and listened to the violin music.

Who is this? She signed as she fought against sleep. It's so lovely.

"It's me," Owen smiled as sleep won in battle. Sean helped Owen move her to where she was laying between them and they soon joined her in sleep.