Chapter 26

Six weeks passed and while Lynn was getting more comfortable with the guys they clearly see her anxiety and depression was worsening at the same time. Her eyes were sunken in and she was having trouble sleeping even with two of them staying with her all night. She could only sleep an hour to two hours at most and her appetite was practically none, only taking a few bites at a time. She kept trying to say she was fine just scared but they could see it was so much more.

She never left the house and was starting to jump at every noise throughout the house. Everyone was really worked up about not hearing anything about Robert yet. Raven's father was barely getting updates from Ivan but Raven said that was to be expected since he was tracking. Raven's father said that as soon as he knew something he would let him know.

Sean was trying to get Lynn to start taking some antidepressants and anxiety medication but she had trouble swallowing pills and when she could they made her feel like a zombie so he was currently trying to find another solution. Everyone knew that a lot of it though was the fact that Robert was still out on the run and she wouldn't feel safe until he was caught.

It was currently storming and everyone was in the living room. Max was laying in Lynn's lap while Nathan was trying to get her to eat some cheesy potato soup. She had managed to eat five bites but was currently shaking her head on no more. Sean was worried about having to admit her to the hospital due to how much weight she had lost. He didn't want to but if she kept losing weight he might have to.

"Can you try and take a few more bites please?" Nathan asked and she shook her head. The rain pelted against the window and the wind caused a shutter to slam against the wall. She jumped in fright. "It's okay Peanut, it's just the storm," he said pulling her into his arms making Max get on the floor and go over to Kota then huff in annoyance. "I got you."

Just as she was calming down the front door swung open causing everyone to jump up. There stood a tall bulky man with two people slumped over on each shoulder. He walked in and turned to stand in the doorway of the living room. Lightening lit behind him masking all his features as the power flickered from the storm. Water pooled underneath him from him and the two bodies he was carrying. Lynn clung to Nathan who moved her behind him. North came up behind her and sandwiched her between the two of them. Raven stood in front of Jessica as Kota stood behind her.

"Ivan," Raven smiled recognizing the man once the power came back on as the man stepped forward.

"Here," Ivan dropped the unconscious men onto the floor. Blood started to seep from their foreheads onto the floor. "No come nice I force."

Lynn stepped out from between Nathan and North. "Lynn," They said at the same time. She held her hand up and took another step to the unconscious men on the floor.

"Kitten," Raven warned but she took another step.

"Who are they?" Jess asked cautiously.

Lynn looked at Raven and he nodded. Ivan kicked over one man then then other both groaned as they turned over onto their backs revealing their faces.

Lynn gasped and took a few steps back until she bumped into Silas who wrapped an arm around her stomach to help ground her. "Fuck," a few of the team said in unison seeing how beaten the men were.

"That's Robert," Jess pointed to the skinny man with a busted lip, broken nose and two swollen eyes. His dark brown hair looked black from the rain and he definitely looked like a homeless man with the mud on his baggy clothes and stench, making them wonder how much worse he smelled before the rain washed some of it away. "But who is that?" She pointed to the older man who had a broken nose and a swollen cheek. There was blood trickling out of his mouth and his salt and pepper hair had recently been cut. If he wasn't so beaten up he would have an aristocrat aura around him. His eyes were swollen but he wore expensive looking clothes making him contrast drastically from Lynn's husband questioning why he was with Ivan and Robert in the first place. It didn't make any sense.

"I don't know," the almost everyone in the team said. Sean and Owen remained silent then one of them spoke shocking everyone in the room.

"We do," Sean said fighting the bile in his throat.

"Who is he?" Jessica asked scared, not liking how pale and livid Owen and Sean looked at the moment.

"My father," Owen seethed.