Chapter 16

"Come on Trouble," Gabe said standing and held his arms out, "Let's start your spa treatment." He gently picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

Once the door was shut North turned to Kota, "What are you up to?" He growled.

Kota smirked knowing it was killing him to wait so long. "North let me ask you something, where was Lynn when she received the phone call that made her go back to him?"

Realization dawned on him and North sat back down from where he jumped up when he questioned Kota. "Fucking hell," he sighed.

"Now I could be wrong," Kota held up his hands, "but I think she may be nervous and scared to come back to our place because it's where everything started."

"So should we move?" Luke asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know honestly," Kota sighed, "I mean we could but I have a feeling she would feel guilty for us moving even though I know it wouldn't bother us one bit to move if it mean helping her recover."

"It may be better if we wait and just see how she does at the mansion," Owen said as he adjusted his cufflinks. "We could always have her stay in a different room right now and if she does better she can eventually work her way to approaching that room. If she sees that she can overcome her fears and nerves it may show her she's stronger than she thinks which could help with her recovery and boost her confidence. That would prevent her from possibly feeling guilty. We can always move in the future and can always bring it up in a different approach."

"Hey Jess," Gabe said coming out of the bathroom. "She isn't comfortable with me being in there, which is fucking understandable. I got all the fucking stuff out but I think it will be fucking better if you help her get cleaned up right now."

"Okay," Jess nodded and stood. "Thanks Gabe."

"No fucking problem," Gabe said as she entered the bathroom and shut the door.

"She okay?" Brandon asked.

"Fuck no," he growled and clenched his fist. "She watched my every movement and the moment I reached out to help her undress she started trembling and shaking. She was fucking forcing herself to not cry and I saw the goddamn light leave her eyes. I fucking watched as she shut down. I never want to fucking see that again."

Luke pulled him into his arms and sighed, "We will kill that fucker soon. You will have your turn to make him suffer, I promise."

"Da," Raven nodded.

"What if I can never reach out and hold her again?" Gabe whispered as his anger left and fear started to fill his head.

"You will one day," Owen nodded. "It won't be any time soon but you will again one day. Do you realize the breakthrough you just made with her?"

"What the fuck are you talking about Mr. B" Gabe asked as he cleared his throat and pulled away from Luke. He was confused on what he was talking about.

"You made a huge breakthrough with her," Owen said standing and walking over to him. He pointed to the bathroom door. "You said it yourself, she instantly shut down the moment you reached out to undress her. Did you touch her in anyway?"

"No, I took a step back and got Jess," Gabe said still not following.

"Instead of actually undressing her to help her take a shower you realized what she was doing and respected her. She got Jessica instead to help her, someone she was comfortable with and was not a male. You just showed her you respect her and her boundaries even if she could not communicate them through words. You made a breakthrough with her by showing her you understand her and respect her. That was a huge thing for her both physically and mentally."

"Oh," Gabe smiled softly. "I just didn't want her to fucking be like that with me. Plus I wanted to fucking punch the goddamn mirror but didn't want to scare her so I knew I had to get the fuck out of there before I lost control."

"I think once she goes back to sleep, Jess stays here with her and we go have some fun," North smirked as he cracked his knuckles. "It will do all of us some good now that we know Baby is doing better."

"Sounds like a great fucking plan," Gabe smirked.

"Do you think we should let her have a go at him?" Victor asked. Everyone turned to look at him in confusion trying to understand where he was coming from. Victor sighed and tried to explain once he saw everyone's confused looks. "I just mean, maybe if we let her at him it will help her release her anger and fear and it will also help her get closure that he will never be able to hurt her again."

"That's actually a really good idea," Nathan shrugged. "But will she want to?"

"We can just ask her," Axel nodded, "then we will respect whatever she wants to do."