Chapter 15

"She still sleeping?" Marc asked as he came back with food for everyone. Jess nodded so everyone started eating. "So how long do you think she will be in here now that she is awake?"

"It will just depend on her," Sean said as he wiped his mouth. "If she does well keeping food down, being able to walk, things like that then I think she won't be here much longer. I really just need to make sure she remembers everyone, doesn't show any signs of a concussion and so on."

"So really, if she doesn't show any concussions could she recover at the mansion?" Jessica whispered.

"You don't want her here?" Sean asked and Jess sighed.

"She's not happy being here Doc," Jess tried to explain. "You didn't see the looks in her eyes when she realized where she was. She's embarrassed and ashamed of what she went through and how she is now. I think if she was back at the mansion with all of us then maybe she would feel a little better. She knows she's welcome at the mansion and if she sees we're going back to a somewhat normal routine then maybe it will help her see that she's accepted how she is. Plus come on there's so many of us we can help her recovery even if you have to be back here at the hospital."

"That makes sense," Sean nodded. "Let's see how she is when she wakes then we'll go from there."

"Plus if anything, you got all those vacation days saved up Doc," Kota shrugged, "you can always use them and stay home with us as well."

Sean nodded and they finished eating. A few minutes later Lynn started to stir against Nathan. She woke up and started to try and sit up but Nathan rubbed her back and kept her still. "Let Doc check your back first Peanut then I will help you move. Marc got you some breakfast."

She squeezed grabbed his shirt to let him know she heard him. "I'm going to change your bandages Pookie then add another strong antibiotic to your IV to help you fight this infection."

"Just hold onto me Peanut," Nathan said as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Squeeze me if you have to, you won't hurt me." She clung to him while Sean changed her bandages on her back.

"I'm going to put some waterproof ones on you Pookie," Sean explained. "I think Gabe will be more than happy to help you take a shower after you eat if you feel up to it that is."

"She would love that," Nathan smiled softly as she squeezed his sides twice.

"Fucking great Trouble," Gabe smiled. "I can't stand the fucking dry shampoo shit I have been using. You are going to get the full fucking spa treatment."

She squeezed Nathan's sides twice and he smiled, "She would love that."

"Hey Cupcake," Luke smiled softly after Sean helped her stand so Axel could swap places with Nathan and Sean could see if she got dizzy when she stood. Once he determined that she wasn't getting dizzy he helped her sit in Axel's lap. "Would you like to learn some sign language Cupcake?" Luke asked and she nodded a little bit. "That's great, Gabe and I both know it so we can teach everyone soon, right now you need to eat and take a shower then we can see if you feel up to learning or we can do it on another day if you want. It will be up to you."

"How does potato soup with cheese sound Beautiful?" Marc asked and she slowly nodded a little bit.

"Just take it slowly Marc," Sean said watching him go sit on the bed beside Axel and Lynn. "That's thick and filling so if she's full after a couple bites that's fine. We don't want to push it."

"Open Beautiful" Marc nodded then blew on the spoon to make sure it wasn't too hot for her.

She managed to eat about a fourth of the bowl then turned her head. "You ate more than I thought you would honestly, that's great," Sean smiled. "You keep this up and you can come home with us soon."

She looked up shocked and froze. She started trembling much to the shock of the guys. "Do you not want to go to the mansion with us Sis?" Jess asked pushing Sean out of the way and gently held Lynn's face. "I live there with them so I will be there too."

"How about we take it slow?" Kota asked. "Let's just focus on getting Ten better then when the time comes for her to leave the hospital we can reapproach living arrangements."

North glared at Kota but kept his mouth shut, they would discuss that later. He could tell Kota was up to something but he didn't like the idea of his Baby going anywhere but back to the Blackbourne Mansion with all of them now that she was awake. Kota better have a good plan because he refused to let Lynn out of his sight again, if she went somewhere else then he was going with her.