Chapter 2

It had been three months and the guys were not liking the reports Jess was sending them of how Lynn was. She was constantly coming up with excuses to not go eat with her and why she couldn't hang out after work. Jess had noticed some bruises on her wrists and watched closely to notice that her breathing was slightly different.

Kota had asked Jess to come over for dinner so that was were she was heading at the moment. She pulled up to the mansion and sighed. She wasn't ready to be grilled about how her day was with Lynn and hoped they wouldn't push. She was somewhat regretting telling them about her best friend's situation, but she also knew that it was just because they wanted to go do something the moment she told them. She wasn't an idiot she had seen their interest in her when she first started bringing Lynn over but they also respected the fact that she was married.

"Hey Guys," She called out as she entered the mansion and dropped her stuff off on the back of the couch in the living room.

"Perfect timing," Kota smiled as he hugged her. "Marc was just pulling dinner out of the oven. We're having lasagna and salad."

"And cheesy garlic toast," Luke smiled as she went around and hugged everyone.

"Was today a good day?" Silas asked and she shook her head but thankfully they didn't push any further. "How about we watch some movies after dinner?"

"That would be great, Silas," Jessica smiled as she sat down.

Jess ended up falling asleep during the movie and Victor covered her up with a blanket while Nathan plugged in her phone to charge.

"Should we move her from the couch to her room?" Brandon asked and Kota shook his head.

Her phone started ringing and they looked at each other, who was calling her at eleven at night.

"Hey Lynn," Jessica mumbled half asleep while stretching. "Are you okay? What?" She sat straight up and started trying to kick the blanket off her. "Okay I'm on my way. Lynn get to the room and climb out the window and hide. I will come find you, I swear I'm out the door as we speak." She hung up and growled as the blanket seemed to get even more tangled. "Get this fucking blanket off me, I have to go get Lynn, she's trying to leave the asshole."

Victor helped her get untangled while Kota rushed to help Sean get his bags ready. "Let's go," North said as they rushed out the door to follow Jessica.

The guys minds were lost in all different kinds of scenarios as they followed Jessica. She pulled up to a house that was pitch black. She cut off her headlights and rushed out, leaving her door open.

"Jess!" Kota said quickly grabbing his sister while Luke shut her door. "We have to be careful."

"He is in there with Lynn!" Jess said shoving Kota away. "I have to get to her. I have to make sure she is okay, Kota. I have to save her!"

"WE will Jess," Kota said trying to calm her down. "WE will get her Jess but I need you to be level headed right now. She is going to need you to be strong for her."

"Okay," Jess nodded and took a deep breath. She looked at the house and frowned, "It's too quiet Kota. Something isn't right."

"It is," he nodded. "Let Luke do his thing, okay? He's a ninja for a reason."

"I got this Girly," Luke smirked as he hugged her then slipped into the darkness. Jessica clutched Kota's hand and leaned into him for strength. She caught some movement by the wall and held her breath. No matter how many times she saw him work on his ninja skills she never ceased to be amazed how he blended into the scene so effortlessly.

Luke slid against the wall and crept under a window. He peeked up and realized it was the living room. The window was busted open and he could see broken furniture everywhere. There was definitely a fight in there but he didn't see anyone so he crept to the next window. There asleep on the table was the person he despised the most with a liquor bottle in his hand. Luke stood, snapped a picture and sent it off to the group. He walked to the next window and frowned. The bedroom window was open and the bedroom was worse than the living room. There were knives in the wall and the furniture was thrown around. The mirror was smashed and there was broken glass and blood on the floor. He took pictures and sent them back to the group. He slipped inside then came out and walked to the group.

"He's passed out in the kitchen and she is nowhere to be found," Luke said sighing. "There's blood everywhere, where could she be?"

"She got out?" Jess asked and Luke nodded. "I know where she is." She took off for the woods behind the house. They followed and she soon came across an old tree house. She started to climb the ladder and ignored North and Silas growling at the condition of the tree house and ladder. "Oh Lynn," She sighed as she looked upon her friend.

"You found me," Lynn whimpered as her lip reopened.

"Come on, let's get out of here," Jess said smiling softly.

"I can't Jess," Lynn shook her head. "I'm sorry Jess." Jess looked at her confused and Lynn pulled her hand away from her stomach. There was a knife deep in her stomach and blood seeping out. "I'm so sorry Jess, I tried."

"SEAN!" Jess screamed as Lynn passed out.