CHAPTER - 01

I stir in my sleep as I pull Avni closer to me dismissing the knocking sounds on our door wanting to sleep more

I stir in my sleep as I pull Avni closer to me dismissing the knocking sounds on our door wanting to sleep more. I feel Avni shifting, I am about to kiss her hair and ask her to sleep when she pushes me hard and I tumble.

"Shit!" She mumbles as she looks down at me.

"Fuck!" I curse as I glare at her.

"We did last night." She says as she glances at the door.

"Mumma, Papa!" Navya screeches and we hear knocks on the door.

"Are you both still sleeping? It's Sunday, wake up, please." Niam starts, I sigh rolling my eyes.

Exactly! It's Sunday, we had a busy night and slept around 2 am we need to sleep more.

Who wakes up at 7 even on Sundays?

Of course, Niam and Navya.

"What are we going to do?" Avni looks at the door. "Oh, God!"

It's been 2 weeks since we have moved and it took time till we arranged the stuff and our rooms. It was just yesterday Niam and Navya got their room and I thought we got our peaceful privacy, I guess, we got half privacy.

"Relax, you just lay down I'll manage," I say as I stand up.

"Mumma." Navya screeches, I roll my eyes.

"Wait," Avni stops when I am about to walk up to the door. "Hide those clothes lying on the floor."

Grabbing the clothes I throw them in the laundry basket.

"Nav, wait." I hear Niam saying.

"Put on your pants," Avni half whispers.

"It's okay." I roll my eyes.

"You aren't opening the door just in your boxers." She glares at me. I sigh as I put on my pants.

"Put on your shirt too!" She adds as I button my pants.

"Let's do one thing." I walk to her. "I'll lay down, you wear your clothes and open the door."

"No." She shakes her head covering herself. "You had urgency last night and you were the one who undressed both of us so you'll do it."