Chapter 19🖤

Once Sarah finished cleaning up my face, mainly my eye make-up that decided to run when my eye got a little bit wet my phone dinged from my bag.

Bending over in the seat, I see that I have a new text message from Chase.

Chase - Come here, baby. I scared the witch away.

Chase - 🧙

Oh my god that has my sour mood turning around real quick, which causes both Sarah and Kim to look up at me as soon as I started to laugh like a chicken.

"What's so funny?" Sarah asked, as she packed up her make-up.

"This"

I showed them both the text that Chase had sent me and they both started to laugh along with me.

Yeah, Macy was definitely a witch.

Probably like the evil witch from Wizard Of Oz, oh what I would give for her skin to turn green. That would be amazing. Okay enough of being petty Raven.

Within minutes, we had all grabbed our book bags and climbed out of the car.

Sarah and Kim are practically pulling me towards Chase, and the closer I get, the more nervous I become. Oh my gosh, my hands are genuinely sweating at this point.

Raven, get a hold of yourself! I give myself a mental scolding.

"Hey baby," Chase said softly as I approached him, wrapping his arm around my waist and bringing me against his muscular chest.

"Hey," I mumbled back. I promise I'm not shy; it's just that when I'm around Chase, my brain turns to mush. All my previous thoughts turn to complete freaking mashed potatoes.

"Did you have a good time riding with your friends?" He asked before leaning in and kissing the top of my head, melting my insides and bringing butterflies back to my stomach.

"Yes, I did. I'm sorry for the drama you had with Macy "I told him quietly because I didn't want our chat to be overheard by all of our friends.

"It's not your fault, babe. She didn't get the message the other night. Now I believe she does" He acts as if it's no big issue and I guess he's used to having drama with girls, which I suppose is true, but that notion only brings back the green monster along with the butterflies.

It's not Chase's fault he's so attractive; all I want is for him to be attractive with me though.

Silly thought Raven.

"But I needed to speak with you about something. I saw you show your phone to your friends after I texted you. I would appreciate it if what you and I say remained private. I value trust" He murmurs softly in my ear as his arm tightens around my waist and his fingers dig painfully inside my side.

"Oh I was just showing them that witch emoji, it was funny is all" I giggled at the image of Sarah and Kim's faces when they saw the text.

"I know it was meant to make you laugh, not your friends. If what we say to one another can't stay private, then what kind of relationship will this be?" He says in a calm tone but his fingers are still digging it my side, making it hurt.

"Relationship?" I asked in a hushed tone, hoping I understood him correctly.

"Well, yeah, baby. You're my girlfriend, aren't you?" He asked, raised eyebrows and a cocky smile on his lips.

"Yes, yes" I say excitedly, but I cough to clear my voice and try talking again. "Yes, I am" I say, calmer and with a small smile on my face.

"Then, we need to make our relationship a good one. I want it to last and it won't last if I feel like I can't trust you Raven" he says, the smile leaving his lips as he looks down at me.

"Yes, I understand. I promise. I won't show them our messages anymore. I'm sorry, I didn't think it was that important to you" I whispered hoping to put an end to this conversation and move on.

I can't believe Chase and I are together.

Chase is my boyfriend.

I'm Chase's girlfriend.

Me and Chase.

Freaking Chase.

Finally.

I'm so happy that I don't feel his painful grip for a few minutes, knowing I had a goofy freaking smile on my face that's causing both my friends to give me curious looks.

I shake my head at them and mouth later, I can't wait to tell them that I'm in a relationship with Chase, that him and I are dating. I finally have gotten what I wished so many times on my silly birthday candles that my parents insist that I still have every year on my birthday.

"So no more sharing our personal conversations with your friends, Raven?" He asked, talking low in my ear.

"Yes Chase no more" I say happily, being over the freaking moon.

"Good girl" he smiles before bringing his mouth softly down against mine, after kissing for a few seconds he pulls away leaving me feeling empty without his kisses, god I could get addicted to those lips.

"Um Chase, you're fingers are hurting me" I whisper out reminding him of his fingers against my hips, that feel like they are going to leave a bruise behind.

"Sorry baby, I work out so much for football. I didn't realize I was holding my girl so tight" he sends me a smirk before kissing my nose and loosening his hold around me.

"That's okay" I hum with happiness, as we both get pulled into conversations with our friends about how much they enjoyed Chase's party.